Dusty Gear Got You Down... Then Here's A Slick Little Gadget

Gilbert

I recently stole this from my wife. It works miracles at picking up dust effectively and safely without scratching or hurting that precious gear. Superdooper soft and statically charged to attract dirt. Works awesomely, a real cool thing-a-ma-jig, and a definite MUST HAVE for cleaning vintage audio components.

post-12381-13819325613082_thumb.jpg

Where do you get them?

Travis,

I believe she buys them at WalMart, since that's were she does most of the grocery shopping. But I'll ask her when she gets back and to let you know for sure. They beat the hell out of everything else I've ever used, including fancy-schmancy feather dusters and compressed air. Simply put, they're the best, most effective and safest way to clean your gear. 1 swipe and you'll be instantly convinced. No Doubts.

• Moderators

Where do you get them?

Travis,

I believe she buys them at WalMart, since that's were she does most of the grocery shopping. But I'll ask her when she gets back and to let you know for sure. They beat the hell out of everything else I've ever used, including fancy-schmancy feather dusters and compressed air. Simply put, they're the best, most effective and safest way to clean your gear. 1 swipe and you'll be instantly convinced. No Doubts.

Thanks,

I cant wait to try it out.

Travis

"A Man Needs A Maid"

My life is changing

in so many ways

I don't know who

to trust anymore

There's a shadow running

thru my days

Like a beggar going

from door to door.

I was thinking that

maybe I'd get a maid

Find a place nearby

for her to stay.

Just someone

to keep my house clean,

Fix my meals and go away.

A maid. A man needs a maid.

A maid.

It's hard to make that change

When life and love

turns strange.

And old.

To give a love,

you gotta live a love.

To live a love,

you gotta be "part of"

When will I see you again?

A while ago somewhere

I don't know when

I was watching

a movie with a friend.

I fell in love with the actress.

She was playing a part

that I could understand.

A maid. A man needs a maid.

A maid.

When will I see you again?

Oh.... my.... god.... I did NOT see this thread.... Quick, everyone down a few beers from a CAN, change the oil in your cars, and thump on your chest while belching....

Please unwind the vision I have of my Klipsch menfolk friends running around with dusters....

I used my chainsaw this weekwend to fell over 20 trees, my wife is in the other room watching the academy awards while I'm drinking a beer and about to throw a few filets on the BBQ, so I feel comfortable about this. What is this thing called again? A swiffer duster?

Oh.... my.... god.... I did NOT see this thread.... Quick, everyone down a few beers from a CAN, change the oil in your cars, and thump on your chest while belching....

Please unwind the vision I have of my Klipsch menfolk friends running around with dusters....

Pardon me,.... but.... can I borrow your swifter?

post-12381-13819325626442_thumb.jpg

Very Good [Y]