What's wrong with the Forums @ Klipsch?

boomac

Something has to be wrong! I used to look forward to jumping on the Forum every day. There was always something brewing and we often found ourselves in the middle of several interesting and often provocative discussions. This was especially true of Two Channel! As of late, Ive been ho hum about the thing. Several interesting characters hardly ever appear. Its kinda become a big circle..well, you know what I mean! So, what do you all think?

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep once dean ordered his jubs, it got boring. i go to the other side to side how the wrongists live and what else they mess up......but even they are so predictable......

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

i may take a sabatical......or go fishing....

And you are not Roy?

It's like the rest of life, people come and go, what was the center of your life at one time moves elsewhere. It's natural.

I was bored with the place for about 3 months recently but then got rejuvenated. Actually there have been some interesting threads lately, Mark's musings over advances in TT's come to mind. Of course, the opportunity to read what Max has to say on a subject is worth the price of admission alone.

I guess you just have to keep an eye out especially in 2 Channel where threads spin through at a dizzying pace.

Look at 2 Channel on a daily basis and you've got a mixture of helping newbies, comments on new or recently acquired gear, community housekeeping, water-cooler chat, music threads, splicing hairs threads (SET, cables etc.) and then there's this deliciously engaging merry prankster called Thebes.

Then there are certain steps Klipsch has taken to clean the joint up. Several members have had to take showers, brush their teeth and (gasp!) change their underwear.

It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

yep once dean ordered his jubs, it got boring. i go to the other side to side how the wrongists live and what else they mess up......but even they are so predictable......

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

And you are not Roy?

hee,hee,

i guess i am.....[:$]

so be quiet and get a jub why don't ya!

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

It's like the rest of life, people come and go, what was the center of your life at one time moves elsewhere. It's natural.

I was bored with the place for about 3 months recently but then got rejuvenated. Actually there have been some interesting threads lately, Mark's musings over advances in TT's come to mind. Of course, the opportunity to read what Max has to say on a subject is worth the price of admission alone.

I guess you just have to keep an eye out especially in 2 Channel where threads spin through at a dizzying pace.

Look at 2 Channel on a daily basis and you've got a mixture of helping newbies, comments on new or recently acquired gear, community housekeeping, water-cooler chat, music threads, splicing hairs threads (SET, cables etc.) and then there's this deliciously engaging merry prankster called Thebes.

Then there are certain steps Klipsch has taken to clean the joint up. Several members have had to take showers, brush their teeth and (gasp!) change their underwear.

well crapioca; two out three ain't bad....

It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

Something has to be wrong! I used to look forward to jumping on the Forum every day. There was always something brewing and we often found ourselves in the middle of several interesting and often provocative discussions. This was especially true of Two Channel! As of late, Ive been ho hum about the thing. Several interesting characters hardly ever appear. Its kinda become a big circle..well, you know what I mean! So, what do you all think?

boomac,

OK, I'll bite. I agree with you. I've been wondering pretty much the same thing lately. So here's my take. I think some of the most active members are more concerned about their post count and kissing *** than contributing anything worthwile audio wise. It seems to be one big soap opera. Hell, some of the participants should be nominated for an Emmy at the very least, maybe even an Oscar.

Of course this is just my humble opinion. May the flames begin. [:'(]

boomac,

OK, I'll bite. I agree with you. I've been wondering pretty much the same thing lately. So here's my take. I think some of the most active members are more concerned about their post count and kissing *** than contributing anything worthwile audio wise. It seems to be one big soap opera. Hell, some of the participants should be nominated for an Emmy at the very least, maybe even an Oscar.

Of course this is just my humble opinion. May the flames begin. [:'(]

so that one got you to 4092!!

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

And you are not Roy?

hee,hee,

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

Getting the "Jub Bug" will be awfully difficult. My Walnut Belles are such awesome pieces of fine furniture I will sacrifice a little audio bliss.

Although I never met the man (probably woulda peed ma pants), PWK must have named them "Belle" for all the right reasons. [<:o)]

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

And you are not Roy?

hee,hee,

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

Getting the "Jub Bug" will be awfully difficult. My Walnut Belles are such awesome pieces of fine furniture I will sacrifice a little audio bliss.

Although I never met the man (probably woulda peed ma pants), PWK must have named them "Belle" for all the right reasons. [<:o)]

he was sucking up....that is his first wife's name......

have a blessed day,

roy delgado