Roy D is a putzz.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A rhetorical question, given that it's Easter...

Would it be better (more offensive [6]) for it to be said "he ain't the thickest shell in the dozen" OR, would it be better (more offensive [6]) for it to be said "he ain't the thinnest shell in the dozen"???

Seems they both have some interesting connotations.

[:^)]

• Moderators

Trey, are you sure Roy can't fish? The word in South Arkansas is that one needs only a net, an ipod, and a 402 horn to catch all the Bodcaw bass that a party can eat.

SSH

Roy only knows how to fish for blueberries !

Why is no one finding my HIMROYD analogy funny? [N] I am now home, have tasted a few scotches and it is totally funny[Y]

So, your homework is....drink a bunch and reread this thread....

BTW I really don't know Roy nor have I ever had the pleasure of speaking with him. He must be an OK guy if he can catch Bassasourses like that!

Why is no one finding my HIMROYD analogy funny? [N] I am now home, have tasted a few scotches and it is totally funny[Y]

So, your homework is....drink a bunch and reread this thread....

BTW I really don't know Roy nor have I ever had the pleasure of speaking with him. He must be an OK guy if he can catch Bassasourses like that!

I'll admit, I found it funny (seriously)

• Moderators

Man,

Y'all are mean. Wow, I hope I don't ever make Trey or the rest y'all mad. And on Good Friday no less. I have not had the pleasure, so I can't comment on him, but he can't be too brite if he left Texas for Ark. I am looking forward to meeting him, which will be soon, so I will quit while I'm ahead.

AMY: I sure hope this you do this in a typical Roast format, where Roy gets the last word and then you lock the thread.

Travis

Man,

Y'all are mean. Wow, I hope I don't ever make Trey or the rest y'all mad. And on Good Friday no less. I have not had the pleasure, so I can't comment on him, but he can't be too brite if he left Texas for Ark. I am looking forward to meeting him, which will be soon, so I will quit while I'm ahead.

AMY: I sure hope this you do this in a typical Roast format, where Roy gets the last word and then you lock the thread.

Travis

You only have to worry about it when we like you!!! [*-)]

(insert the "smack" sound from the sonic commercials)

[:o]

[;)]

yes Roy is a PWK-patron, he sent a bubble mailer to my managers office ,over have the bubbles had been accosted,there was salivia shown to possess strong acaricidal and/or tick repellent properties, all over the sticky-gum-sauve folding flap,an he had his own zip code wrong, then scratch out in a herky jerky circular motion ,an the right zip replaced,.......in concluding, he has trouble with numbers, a fetish for bubbles,a sticky tongue ,an no ticks ...como no

Mathmatically I think we can prove something here.

Roy is a man I am assuming[;)]

So, MAN = HIM

The coeffecient of Roy D = Roy/D

So now we have ...HIM x ROY/D on "opposite day" (my son's term) should =

HIMROYD

hmmmmm...

now that's funny!!

have a blessed night

roy "prep h" delgado

yes Roy is a PWK-patron, he sent a bubble mailer to my managers office ,over have the bubbles had been accosted,there was salivia shown to possess strong acaricidal and/or tick repellent properties, all over the sticky-gum-sauve folding flap,an he had his own zip code wrong, then scratch out in a herky jerky circular motion ,an the right zip replaced,.......in concluding, he has trouble with numbers, a fetish for bubbles,a sticky tongue ,an no ticks ...como no

ole juanito,

that is funny!!

have a blessed night

roy (peanut butter tongue) delgado