just ordered Cornwall 3's & Cornwall 1"s for sale.

Budman

• Moderators

Congrats on your new purchase...As you already know...you're gonna love em!!!

I am very excited for you, that set up is going to be awesome.

My first thought when I saw those "factory ramblin rose" cabinets is that PWK must have had a temporary LSD trip. [;)]

No disrespect meant and I am saying that totally joking, but those cabinets are something else. They are awesome, but not as awesome as your new Cornwall IIIs will be!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Russ,

Email sent

Lee

Say Lee... if you're trying to buy them I thought I'd mention... you can surely try to ship them HOWEVER, I'm going to be up at the Indy gathering next week. Later in summer I might be own "your way", defined as close to Texarcana (Texarkana??) you can tell how often I've been there!

If they'll fit in my car, I'd be more than happy to bring them as close as I can to you. Of coruse, it won't be until probably September that I'll be down near Texas. Still... just a thought for you to contemplate. If you want to discuss options further, just PM/email me.

If on the other hand, you are NOT trying to buy them then if you know anyone who needs to move a body in that same direction....hmmm...wait... summertime...in car... never mind on moving the body.

If on the other hand, you are NOT trying to buy them then if you know anyone who needs to move a body in that same direction....hmmm...wait... summertime...in car... never mind on moving the body.

You could drop off the Cornwalls.....and I'm sure my wife would give you a body to take back [;)]

Lee

I'm actually glad to hear that... I was contemplating them for myself and my wife would have put ME in the bodybag...let's see... 2 Jubilees, 3 LaScalas, 2 EV Interface "D's" and then 2 Cornwalls? Yep... either bodybag or divorce court.

Sometimes I wonder if Colter knows how lucky he is.

I tip my hat to you Russ, as do my Zebras! Quite a collection you have! Being the original owner, I would never trade mine for anything but wow, I still can't believe they built a Ramblin' Rose pair like that in the factory. I can't help but stare every time you post a picture of those.

• 2 weeks later...

A forum member (Ill leave it to him/her to disclose his/her identity) apparently just purchased these amazing speakers and contacted me via email regarding the vault. So that anyone who might benefit from using the vault in the future learns about its benefits and drawbacks, I have attached the pertinent part of my reply to the email; it appears below in blue.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Budmans amazing rosewood Cornwalls certainly merit the protection provided by the vault; if yours do also, then save this information for future reference.

Congratulations on your acquisition.

The vault is here in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = u1 />Michigan. I am merely the temporary custodian. I believe it was made, and is owned, by Audible Nectar and last used by Gilbert (both forum members). They can provide more details than I.

Nevertheless, I can explain that if you contact the nearest (to you and/or the speakers) Forward Air terminals and pay to ship the empty vault to the speakers and the loaded vault to you, you are then free to store it until the next time its needed or pay to have it returned empty to the Detroit Forward Air terminal. I will get it to the local Forward Air terminal and collect it again if returned and store it if necessary, but I wont pay to ship it to or from Detroit.

Below is a link to search results concerning the vault and its history.

Vault search

http://forums.klipsch.com/search/SearchResults.aspx?q=vault+AND+sectionid%3a4&o=Relevance

Below is a link to a recent CW vault thread.

Cornwall vault

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/thread/880634.aspx