3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Late for happy hour. Cut the grass Saturday and had to do it again today[:S] The new irrigation system works apparently.

Welcome JL and Ace. Pull up a stool. Ace....hope you are feeling better. JL I've had a "Royal Salute" but it wasn't whisky[;)] Mikes late so the next round is on him. JB has bailed and is on his own tonight. Where is dg?

We can always count on Winchester to keep the bar open. Pour yourself another one and I will join you.

Cheers!

Gentleman jack and coke- Tasting pretty good-Dying for a smoke( cuban cigar)- gotta go outside for that, car shopping for the kid today

Put one on my tab if my credit is good.

Pretty quiet in here for a friday- maybe some topless dancers would liven things up.

My apologies gentlemen and Chris you as well. I'm gettting a late start as I was re-po'ing the kids toy room and giving it a paint job. Moving the Khorns up there tomorrow for a try out, afraid it's still too small, may have to give them to CB. Enough of that, I'm good for a round of Maker's, who's in?