3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Wierd day- Some POS stole our deer stands.Only one good one. Shot the lock on a chain and tried to steal a boat.Timber people trashed our land. Good in the long run. Our grids are OK but there will be some POed cowboys when they see it on the other end of the property. Somebody seeded our deer grass food plots by mistake. We hauled several hundred pounds of rye grass seed down to plant for nothing. Bottom line- 50 mile ride for nothing.Except for killing a suspected rabid racoon.

On the good side it was a gorgeous day. Nice long brisk ride on the 4 wheeler. Finally shot the Benelli M4 and my HK .40. Somebody had left some kind of full sized composite tactical target at the rifle range. We had a ball blasting holes in it. The M4 is awesome.

Been sipping on Newcastles and watching football. 8 count head on shrimp steaming as we speak.Geting ready for Sunday nite football.

Root for my Panthers tomorrow nite- they will need lots of help-or a miracle

Free ice cold Newcastles for all

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winchester...what the hell is the world coming too? Anyways, have one on me...sorry I got in late...in-laws in and was cooking chili and watching the Bears pull off yet another miracle. Having some beers and just watched the tornado watch run though (this was a nasty one...sirens never went off, but looking at the clouds swirling around the moonlight...everyone was well aware we were running down to the safe room on the count of my screaming and running inside) Never happened, but it was not pretty...all is clear on the horizon and relaxing for the night....later y'all.

I have no idea. The stuff they stole... was not worth carrying out of the woods.. Stupid idiots.. nobody ever said criminals were smart.

waiting on the Monday night massacre. Panthers will go down in flames. Drinking a Syrah to kill the pain.Somebody else can buy tonite

This will be ugly

my 2 top favorites buddy.

We lost some players last year- Peppers had all our salry cap money tied up in the off season. Could not make any moves. he does not want to play here- said it on many occasions- dogging it. Should have just let him go and used the 17 mil to pick up some young talent. Time for Fox and the loser DC from Indy to take a hike.We have no defense whatsoever. Then everybody wants to blame jake for throwing pics while constantly playing catchup afer the sorry defense us behind.. We are one of the worst teams in the league.

Nice, what the heck is SOA?.. On a side note, an avatar for your cosideration.

Sons of Anarchy. JB.....thats the spitting image of Winchester....how did you know? A handsome devil no doubt. Bluesboy dropped by....had a couple of Maker's Mark on the patio till the mosquitos ran us off. Took a walk and played with the yellow lab down the street......miss my two old girls Ginger's Tarheel Kate and Boykin's Ginger Gem[:(] Bailey the yellow lab loved the attention but it was sad to see her walk off as both hips are about gone[:(] Labs live much too short a life.

Sons of Anarchy- ever watch the sproanos? biker gang drama made like the Sopranos- lots of fans on the forum- check the thread- show comes on FX at 10 pm on Tuesdays- season 1 out on DVD. Addictive if your cup of tea.

pass on the pic- looks too much like my In laws

TH I had labs myself a few years back- city dweller- no room now- really miss them

Sounds like a good night to me winchester...tv is overrated anyways. Few G&Ts here and doing a bit more sanding on my drywall and some more priming in the basement. I also just realized I will have to run cable if I ever get khorns...I set my in wall 2 channel and HT jacks to the optimal seating positions...should have ran and extra to the corner too. Oh well, if I ever can afford khorns I will probably not be living here by that time. Have one on me everyone. ACE

Gentlemen, gather 'round and have a drink on me. Our new contract with Homeland Security goes live at midnight tonight. I will be sleeping, p-ing and eating at work for I don't know how long. The wife just doesn't understand this after several years of relatively steady hours that I now get to miss ballet, cheerleading, cub scouts and baseball. After a 14 hr do or die day, I was planning on coming in for a hug, kiss and a cold drink as it was all up to the 3 years of planning and a hope it goes well. I walked into a smoke filled condo with flaming hot cooking oil splashed everwhere including the wife's face. Thankfully no life or limb questions and all is well. Just another day in the life.

Drink up boys, I'll be around but probably short and sweet.

Sorrt to hear - Hope she is OK- I do my oil/grease cooking outside on a weber side burner for that very reason. Good luck with HLS. Dont be a stranger.

As soon as I get out of this hell hole at work I am headed at triple digit warp speed to the crib for a cold dos equis followed by a ketle and cranberry.

Drink up on me---Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great guy is right....comfortable as an armchair to me though we never met in person. Can't hear a Stones song without thinking about him. I remember telling him I looked forward to seeing him at Coytee's jube fest and he said something to the effect "be carefull what you wish for....people either get me or not" I think a lot of us "got him".

I had thought of starting a thread on his birthday which I am pretty sure is October 27th. If no one else does I will....RIP Old buddy.