FS: One Jamboree

jwc

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Well, I hate to do this. I need to get rid of the jamboree. Not a pair! One cabinet for two 15 woofers.

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/thread/849332.aspx

Now if anyone followed the thread.this bass bin is a success. I built this for educational purposes for Dana Moore as he helped me on other projects.

Now.Ill make this clearIm not selling it because it sucks. If you have been following any of my threads recentlyyou will see that I am liquidating. I have sold a bunch of stuff on Ebay and to forum members. There is still more I will be selling.

They are plywood. They just need sanding and staining and done. Please look back at the threadI worked with a cabinet guy to do these as we had a newborn at the time and I couldnt have projects sitting around with all the company that came in. So we were in his shop.

Basically.My wife and I are putting my house up for sale. All this stuff needs to go. My storage space is getting smaller and smaller. For one thingI bought 4 Klipsch MWMs and they are huge. I also acquired some other stuff.

My woodworking tools and such are in storage too. I havent done any DIY projects in awhile. I was gonna build another Jamboree but my plans have changed with the whole MWM thing. Frankly.my wife is a little sick of all this stuff around. This is one of the reasons I had to sell my Jubilee clones (for very cheap I might add.)

So here is the deal. Whoever comes on this thread and states they can come get emand put them in your vehiclecan have em. Seriously. I will sell you the two Dayton woofers that work well in there at half price. They are essentially brand new.

You have the option of buying Two Crites woofers for half price too. These are new as well. Please dont message me for woofers only.

Now I have the motorboards for 3 slot and 6 slot. You can have both sets. I also have some other cutouts such as another front panel for rear loading. Yes.it should work. The capacitors for this are cut.just not assembled. I never got around to testing this. I would have loved to.

Now..I sold my networks that would work for dual K33s and Crites. I have the data too for the daytons. You can do what you want with the data. Basicallyif you wanted ESNs from ALK Engineering made for any of the above mentioned woofers.I have the data to give him for his designing.

Some of you may have bought from me in the past. I damn near give stuff away all the time. Just like now. My back hurts from a lot of lifting and I just cant keep lugging stuff like this around.cant fit into storage either.

Wendy just sat beside me and said.those right there.have to go. So I typed this up quickly. If you canr get here by weeks endI will have a small amount of storage space until you get here (for a short period of time though).

They would work great as a center channel between two jubilees, khorns, belles or scalas.

jc

post-16499-13819335066654_thumb.jpg

yeah man...listen to the wife...or she will order a dumpster and buy you out...and take care of your storage problems.

"So here is the deal.  Whoever comes on this thread and states they can come get emand put them in your vehiclecan have em.  Seriously.  I will sell you the two Dayton woofers that work well in there at half price.  They are essentially brand new."

thats a super deal for someone local to you.

"I'm wishing he had TWO of them, then I could have told the wife I won the contest!!"

yeah...you need to add 2 jamboree's to your 2 jubilee's....but them what will you do for the center channel?

JC,

I'm 300 mi. south of you and really thinking about a road trip Saturday to get this Jam. Dana sent me a copy of his plans months ago after I saw the thread on these. If I can convence the wife to let me take a drive Sat. or Sunday I can save myself a lot of work. I need to check and see if it will fit my suburban first. Let me know if it's not already spoken for.

Gordon

Well. No it's not spoken for.

I would love for you to have it.

I'm unfortunately going to the lake this weekend. Won't be back until late Sunday. How about another pick up time?

jc

• 2 weeks later...

Well I made the 5.5 hour drive "oneway" trip to JC's Sunday and picked up the Jamboree and Crites woofers. JC you've got "1" Nice place for an audio fanatic. Best part of the whole trip was listening to the new Lascalas #1 and #2. Oh my, what an improvement over the earlier models and beautiful to boot! Stayed for an hour or so, talked about what else but "klipsch" got back in the suburban and headed home. The biggest news however was that when I got back home and checked my email I discovered that I was the winning bidder on a pair of Khorns. So now what am I going to do. I haven't told the wife and I know she's going to yell and screem and say somethings got to go so, the hard decision is coming. What's it going to be? [D]

Glad you made it back safe.

Cool...... Khorns.....along with all that other Heritage stuff of yours.

Give us the link of the Khorns you won.

That Jamboree should be wired and ready for play. Let us know how it goes.

jc

Glad you made it back safe.

Cool...... Khorns.....along with all that other Heritage stuff of yours.

Give us the link of the Khorns you won.

That Jamboree should be wired and ready for play. Let us know how it goes.

jc

Oh, NO! I had a nice 100hp Mercury outboard picked out............[:D]

tc