Jim Hunter flipped me the bird!

Yes it's true...

When the tour began, we were in his room with the 60'th Khorns. He played several things and finally near the end said something to the effect of "I'll play for you the first song I ever heard on Klipschorns"

As he was walking over to the cd player, I sort of muttered out loud... "Marie Osmond??"

The room giggled at that to which he just so casually flipped me the bird, causing the crowd to totally crack up laughing, evidently at my expense.

Sooooooo, anyone else manage to get flipped off or am I alone?

[A]

Marie Osmond? I was there, it was well deserved... and yes we all cracked up ... not really at your expense, just a great response to a really funny comment. Now if he'd have put on Marie Osmond....

I think you should feel honored.

"The room giggled at that to which he just so casually flipped me the bird, causing the crowd to totally crack up laughing, evidently at my expense."

I'll put a label on the back of the klipschorns....witness to Coytee getting flipped off by Jim Hunter

Speakerfritz:

One other thing we did to the K-horns was to have all the attendees CARVE their screen names on them.

We tried to book match the names on the other K-Horn but failed miserably in doing so.

But we tried our best!!!

JJ

"One other thing we did to the K-horns was to have all the attendees CARVE their screen names on them.

We tried to book match the names on the other K-Horn but failed miserably in doing so.

But we tried our best!!!"

thats why I bought them...now there's a story to tell along with photos.....I still think Roy knocked that corner piece in so he could get those khorns out of there.

"One other thing we did to the K-horns was to have all the attendees CARVE their screen names on them.

We tried to book match the names on the other K-Horn but failed miserably in doing so.

But we tried our best!!!"

thats why I bought them...now there's a story to tell along with photos.....I still think Roy knocked that corner piece in so he could get those khorns out of there.

I saw the damage, its basically a 1/2 inch miss at the edge. But you can buy a replacement top if it was too much for you I remember someone telling me from klipsch.

"I saw the damage, its basically a 1/2 inch miss at the edge. But you can buy a replacement top if it was too much for you I remember someone telling me from klipsch."

yes...new top 159

"Just so you know, they are broke in REAL good.  Thats the pr that Steve P and I ran at 124db playing "fourplay"

the biography of these speakers will be such an intresting read....keep the facts coming.