What is Klipsch up to?

el jopez

From time to time I wonder over to the News Center of the site to see what exactly Klipsch is cooking up. Today was no different except, my God!? Rocks, a new Icon Series and a brand new flagship (Palladium) tower with a finish from hell?

Rocks

Icon Series

Palladium

First impressions of the palladium remind me of the Premier lineup that was underway several years ago. Is this the fruits of that project?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stepped up? I thought the Klipschorn was it [:P]

I'm really intrigues about the Icon Series and especially about Palladium. This was way out of left field and this seems to be a different direction the company is definitely going than previously.

So now we have Synergy, Icon, Reference, and Palladium? Yes, Amy, Michael, somebody inform us!

That Palladium is a very nice looking speaker. It looks similar in shape to a prototype enclosure that was in the wood shop two years ago at the pilgrimage in Indy.

I'm glad to see the midrange is a HORN! with the DRs handling the LF. Can't wait to hear them.

Yes what about the rocks ????

When I saw the rocks, I thought...cool! Then I read the specs and see that they are not horn loaded in any way. That just does not scream "KLIPSCH" to me. There is nothing "forward" "or in your face" about silk dome tweeters, YUK.

OTOH I guess if i'm going to have rock speakers, I would prefer they say Klipsch on them.

Jeremy

• Moderators

Amy, Trey, Michael........someone speak up on this! Never saw this coming.

Klipsch has now stepped up with the Home speaker line.

When will I get to Demo one?

jc

What would you like to know? [:)]

These are all new categories for us....not "different" directions, just additional directions as we grow as a company. We have one other announcement up our sleeve that no one will see coming (except the Pilgrims who have already seen/heard them). [:#]

By the way, I've heard a demo of those Palladiums... outSTANDING ...and they weren't even fully voiced with the correct drivers yet... [Y]

Amy, Trey, Michael........someone speak up on this! Never saw this coming.

Klipsch has now stepped up with the Home speaker line.

When will I get to Demo one?

jc

What would you like to know? [:)]

These are all new categories for us....not "different" directions, just additional directions as we grow as a company. We have one other announcement up our sleeve that no one will see coming (except the Pilgrims who have already seen/heard them). [:#]

yeah when do I get my prize [:P]