What is Klipsch up to?

el jopez

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the Palladium will see the light of day unlike the previous 3 versions that were called "Reference Premiere". The first 2 versions looked alot like the Palladium. The first had two 10" woofers and a horn tweeter in essentially the same cabinet the Pall. is shown in. The next version added the horn loaded midrange - still in a similar cabinet. The 3rd iteration changed cabinets dramatically and was presented in piano gloss black. It may or may not have had the 3rd woofer - can't remember or find the pics off-hand.

All three of those were developed and shown at either CEDIA, CES or IFA shows and then disappeared. Uh, oh. I just realized CEDIA is in a couple of weeks. Cross your fingers if you want the Palladium to survive the show and actually get produced.

This is perfect timing! I have been looking for new earbuds to go with my Zune. I was about to purchase some Shure earbuds, but it looks like I will be waiting until November to get some Klipsch earbuds instead. Thanx!

Jeremy

Amy, are their any specs listed for the Custom-3 earbuds yet as with the Palladiums all I find so far is high res photo links. I would love to know what type of driver configuration is in them before I make the Shure step also! This is great news as I do love supporting Klipsch especially when they are offering something I'm in need of[:D] THX

• Moderators

Hey Kaiser,

I'm sorry, I don't have any specs to list yet. We do not publish specs until final products are tested right off mass production, and we just aren't at that stage yet. I'll get them up as soon as I can.

In the meantime, I'll see if I can get some feedback from the product developers...