Why should you be banned?

sputnik

Because I think of obliquely applicable and uselessly stupid things like the BANYAN tree.......outta of here t'il next week....    By the way, did you know that the banyan tree is the same as the good old Benjimina Ficus tree.  They're called consumptive fig trees because they literally grow around and consume other trees.  You who have owned ficus trees know that if you weave the limbs together that they will merge into a single limb.  Ficus trees get into everything and cannot be planted anywhere near a swimming pool.  They invade and ruin the pools concrete structure like they invade plumbing and anywhere water will lead them.  That is how they consume other trees.  When they grow in the wild their limbs grow up encircling around the trunks of other trees and they then meld together eventually suffocating the parent tree.  The parent tree will die leaving the patchwork hollow trunk of the banyan tree in place and still alive.  They spread dropping new root stems from their canopies and they can get absolutely huge.  The largest tree (not the tallest) in the world is a banyan tree.  It used to be the largest living organism until some fungus was found to be larger.  Okay, I'm gone now......banned for digressing and lingering after already saying goodbye...so goodbye.............

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we ban Colter...he has too many posts and too many speakers![;)]

It would give the rest of us a chance to catch up![;)]

Actually early on there were a few times when I'd get hot under the collar, mad at the BS, or buying too many speakers and I'd have Amy ban me for 30-60 days 'cooling off' period. Seriously. So now my average post count is waaay up.

and I recently joined one of those 'dating' thingies on the internet, so I post a lot there. I'm trying to get a life, really I am.....[*-)]

I say we ban Colter...he has too many posts and too many speakers![;)]

It would give the rest of us a chance to catch up![;)]

Actually early on there were a few times when I'd get hot under the collar, mad at the BS, or buying too many speakers and I'd have Amy ban me for 30-60 days 'cooling off' period. Seriously. So now my average post count is waaay up.

and I recently joined one of those 'dating' thingies on the internet, so I post a lot there. I'm trying to get a life, really I am.....[*-)]

gonna get the nikon d300 now?

• Moderators

Well, since my last self-imposed ban, it looks like I started another thread that got locked and I also advocated the invasion of Canada. I'm banning myself til Friday.

Nah, the locked thread had nothing to do with you [:)]