Why should you be banned?

sputnik

I deeply offended myself in another thread and I thought a "time out" thread where we can ban ourselves and set the terms might be a good idea. Duke is running around the forum trying ban everyone anyway.

I'll start. I am banning myself for the rest of the day because:

I have poor e-intersocial skills...

I frequently have impure thoughts......

I bring nothing but useless distraction.....

I hijack threads and occasionally kill them....

Maybe, I can get some work done....

I own a Bose radio....

I am, at best, only half as bright as my vocabulary might lead you to believe.....

I need constant supervision.

GO TO YOUR ROOM!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll keep myself banned until you say you accept the apology.[;)]

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, maybe he'll lose his connection for 2 weeks....

[:o] [;)]

aww, that was totally mean...

I'll start talking nice about your ear lobes if ya want me too!

[{][}]

I am banning myself because:

I'll be on vacation until 9/11......a significant date in history!

I own SS gear and not Tube and am inferior in all aspects (not worthy)[:S]

I possess the phenomenal Bose 3-2-1 system[<:o)]

...and most of all, because I am a chicken pusher![8-)]

See ya'll in 10 ten days[:D], unless you join me @ the Fredericksburg, VA Hooter's on Sept 9th

Ban myself?

WHAT ARE YOU! DRUNK?

I'm a certifiable legend in my own mind. Says so right below. Having never lost an argument with myself why should I start second guessing myself now.

Why on this forum I'm my biggest fan. I spend hour after hour re-reading the pearls of wisdom I drop on a barely intelligible, and certainly adoring, public. I laugh at all my jokes and I cry at all the right parts. My technical advice is second to none. i.e. "reach right in there and disconnect the live lead from the power supply, no need to pull the wall plug it's only 630 volts. Oh quit your screaming you sissy. I smell burning hair".

Sure Spuds can pull the plug on himself. Everybody knows that Montana is a bent wrist state.

But before your complete this process Spud, remember this. You are amongst the few who can keep the Duke in line. I fear the consequences if he should gain full reign without semi-adult supervision.

I Banned myself on another thread.........Miller Time........

I'll ban myself, since I am the one that angered OB to the point he banned himself! FWIW OB I wasn't trying to be mean, I just didn't want the thread to be closed down because someone else may interpret it as political. I do apologize for making you mad.

I'll keep myself banned until you say you accept the apology.[;)]

Oh Shucks..[:$]..dtel's wife, no apology was ever needed...but to end your ban...I accept your apology...I know what you meant, was really supporting your position, but I have to watch my words, I can get political, real quick, and my views might not be what people want to hear, and besides all that, Who could get mad at you Christy ? .................. BAN LIFTED ..............

Well, I'm back from my self imposed ban and ready to go. I'm glad to see a few others have decided to jump on the banned wagon. This could be good for me. I'm sure that I'll need to ban myself again from time to time although I've never been really that good with an honor system.

please have a go at my previous Insult .. Spud's ..

hoping you didn't miss it, bud .....[;)]

Don't worry Duke, I'll be getting around to you when I figure out what obfuscate means.

I'm glad to see a few others have decided to jump on the banned wagon.

Wow, you need to banned again for that lame pun.

I simply refuse to jump on the banned wagon... [*-)]

Someone had to say it, so I just thought I'd take a bullet for Fini there.