Why should you be banned?

sputnik

I deeply offended myself in another thread and I thought a "time out" thread where we can ban ourselves and set the terms might be a good idea. Duke is running around the forum trying ban everyone anyway.

I'll start. I am banning myself for the rest of the day because:

I have poor e-intersocial skills...

I frequently have impure thoughts......

I bring nothing but useless distraction.....

I hijack threads and occasionally kill them....

Maybe, I can get some work done....

I own a Bose radio....

I am, at best, only half as bright as my vocabulary might lead you to believe.....

I need constant supervision.

post-17394-1381934432187_thumb.gif

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Talking about Amy's ear lobes is a banable event.....soooooooooo... oh wait....

Please forget I ever said that...

[:#]

Must be something to those ear lobes, now I wish I had looked when I met her ! [:o]

See I can't even stick to a self inflected ban !

I think I should ban everyone for the long weekend. It's going to be beautiful here in the midwest!!!

Amy may have the best idea ... as here in Hoosierland as it's promising to be a really NICE weekend....

Will probably spend part of the weekend up in Plymouth (IN) at the Blueberry Festival. Too many people eating junk food and milling through the crap, er crafts booths, with fireworks, a parade, live music, the Hoosier Old Wheels car show, and a parade. Will probably just hang out most of the time with family but my wife can't resist the fried blueberry donuts, nor can I (no willpower - another reason why I'm fat). Dependent on if our youngest daughter recuperates as she's been pretty sick this week.

Plenty of work to do at home outside and at our youth league's soccer fields to finish getting ready for our fall season without melting in the heat. It'll be a great weekend either way with the current weather outlook.

I think I should ban everyone for the long weekend. It's going to be beautiful here in the midwest!!!

Amy may have the best idea ... as here in Hoosierland as it's promising to be a really NICE weekend....

Will probably spend part of the weekend up in Plymouth (IN) at the Blueberry Festival. Too many people eating junk food and milling through the crap, er crafts booths, with fireworks, a parade, live music, the Hoosier Old Wheels car show, and a parade. Will probably just hang out most of the time with family but my wife can't resist the fried blueberry donuts, nor can I (no willpower - another reason why I'm fat). Dependent on if our youngest daughter recuperates as she's been pretty sick this week.

Plenty of work to do at home outside and at our youth league's soccer fields to finish getting ready for our fall season without melting in the heat. It'll be a great weekend either way with the current weather outlook.

BLUEBERRY FESTIVAL? GET ME SOME!!!! PLEASE??

have a blessed blueberry day,

roy

BLUEBERRY FESTIVAL? GET ME SOME!!!! PLEASE??

have a blessed blueberry day,

roy

Roy,

Unfortunately, I think only frozen blueberries are available at the blueberry frestival. It's been a long time since they've had fresh blueberries at the Blueberry Festival [:'(] I guess the crop is too unpredictable and too difficult to keep from spoiling or it's just too much work. And probably no Blueberry electronics either if that's what you're wanting. [:(]

Now I'm hungry for some fresh blueberries, picked off the bushes as opposed to buying in the grocery store as we normally do. Store bought just isn't the same. I'm not even sure if there's a blueberry marsh, or is it patch, near my home. I think there's still one or two near Plymouth. One would hope blueberries are in season this time of the year as this festival has been on labor day weekend from the beginning when I was knee high. Not sure how I'd ship to Arkansas if I could get some fresh ones or if they'd hold up well enough. They don't raise blueberries in Arkansas?

They do have quite a few things made with blueberries. Donuts, honey, ice cream, milk shakes, pie, etc. Even had blueberry mustard a few years back but not since as my wife and daughters try to get more.

Ben

• Moderators

I Banned myself on another thread.........Miller Time........

I'll ban myself, since I am the one that angered OB to the point he banned himself! FWIW OB I wasn't trying to be mean, I just didn't want the thread to be closed down because someone else may interpret it as political. I do apologize for making you mad.

I'll keep myself banned until you say you accept the apology.[;)]