College Football!!!!

PhilMays

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tc: you mean AR-kansas? I hope we win just for that & i'm afraid we won't fire him.

Maybe McFadden was running a little angrier than usual after hearing Miles purposely mispronounce Arkansas as ar-KANSAS in sound bytes this week.

"They weren't saying it right so we wanted to let them know how to say it," McFadden said.[8o|]

If it was a straight up bet you would have gotten $200 back from your betting slip. If you would have bet LSU, you would have paid $110 & torn your losing betting slip up after the game.

If you would have parlayed AR & the over for $100, you would have collected $250 - $300 depending on the odds payout of the particular betting establishment. Parlays are combined bets & all such bets have to win or you don't collect.

Arky,

Thanks for the info on the payout scenarios.

yes, playoffs. I'm imagining that the resistance to playoff is that the current BCS process is perceived as a better payday for college athletics (at least by them that's making the call to keep it as it is) . Hearing folks talk about playoffs usually involves a way to keep bowl games intact as part of the playoff system.

Well, there it is. WHOLE HOG HALF HAM, ARKANSAS BY ***!

So proud of both teams. They played their guts out. Ya know, a part of me wanted the Hogs to stop, recieve due respect from LSU, walk off the field, and let them win. LSU is national champ caliber, UofA is not. I feel great about the win, but bad for a great LSU team.

Will this win change the coaching situation at AR? Nope.

Great game.

I feel if a team that cannot beat an unranked team does not deserve to be nation champion caliber. Hey Rutgers did beat USF ranked #2 at the time and then lost to unranked Maryland......

This ain't the Big East!

at one point this season the big east had more ranked teams than any other divison

The only poll that matters is the one that comes out in January. None of the others really matter.

Well, there it is. WHOLE HOG HALF HAM, ARKANSAS BY ***!

So proud of both teams. They played their guts out. Ya know, a part of me wanted the Hogs to stop, recieve due respect from LSU, walk off the field, and let them win. LSU is national champ caliber, UofA is not. I feel great about the win, but bad for a great LSU team.

Will this win change the coaching situation at AR? Nope.

Great game.

I feel if a team that cannot beat an unranked team does not deserve to be nation champion caliber. Hey Rutgers did beat USF ranked #2 at the time and then lost to unranked Maryland......

This ain't the Big East!

at one point this season the big east had more ranked teams than any other divison

The only poll that matters is the one that comes out in January. None of the others really matter.

I agree!!!!

That's interesting. I'm guessing we'll know in the next day or so.

I'd think recruiting would be awfully tough at Ole MIss relative to some other options.

Houston may like the idea of playing Arkansas as an opponent. The idea sort of makes me sick to imagine, but who knows, that's just me.