College Football!!!!

PhilMays

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh, I can't believe I watched the whole game.

That Temple had a fabulous game rushing for 281 yards. The whole Arkansas offense only had 164 yards rushing.

Arkansas was explosive in the first few plays and I thought they'd have a good day for a few minutes. At the end of the day they had converted on, what, three third downs?

Mizzou deserves congrats. Chase Daniels had great leadership as QB. They were hitting on all cylinders.

If Arkansas had been on their game, it would have been a shootout. Can't keep turning it over and expect anything but today's sad performance.

I'll apologize for a second time.

Thanks buddy. I was mostly giving you a hard time for the (play worthy) cheap shot. (Note that Cullison has kept his mouth shut[;)])

Hogs couldn't do anything today. ANYTHING ! They sucked in every aspect of the game. The equipment managers, cheer-leaders, and marching band also sucked and should be expelled from school!

My wife called the authorities and put my a** on suicide watch.

BobbyP has a long row to hoe. Just hope he stays around long enough to get it done.

But as you said: SEC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tc

I surprised myself today by holding it in check rationalizing that better times are on the way. We just don't have the depth of the USC, Tennessee & Georgia's of the world. Hard to, in a state of only 2 million. Petrino will install the spread offense & MSU always has a stiff defense. Both should help recruiting as will re-establishing a TX presence. If Petrino wishes, he can write a lifelong ticket in our little state. 3 million annual goes a long way in Ark.

Of course it could be I just came out of shock & went into denial.

Mizzou deserves congrats. Chase Daniels had great leadership as QB. They were hitting on all cylinders.

Absolutely. We don't have a QB & Nutt ran our blue-chipper off.

If Arkansas had been on their game, it would have been a shootout. Can't keep turning it over and expect anything but today's sad performance.

It certainly would have been closer. Can someone explain to me why we can't field a punt cleanly?

The lay-off between games kills teams, pretty sucky way to play Bowl Games, after a couple of non-game weekends, BCS is a joke, period ......... LSU is number 1 ................ the SEC is the best conference .............. until they come up with a better bowl system, this is the way it is !!!!!!!!!!

At least Georgia is taking it to Hawaii. Hawaii is a nice story but come on, a BCS bowl.

Indeed. Give it to Hawaii for their record. I guess they won the WAC, right? That's great, but it's not the SEC.

On the BCS, one sees the inadequacy of the system to see Hawaii in it and Mizzou out of it. Actually GA and Mizzou would have been a good matchup. Arkansas might have beaten Hawaii.

OB is right about the lay off from playing games being a killer. One more reason for playoffs to settle things.

What is with all this SEC worship?[;)] The best game I saw in the last several weeks was the Big 10’s UofM win over the SEC’s Gators with the Heisman trophy winner at QB. Go Blue!

Man a lot of those other games were so one sided I could not stomach the entire game.[|-)]

Yeh, that actually was a nice way for Lloyd Carr to go out with a win over Florida. Sort of eases the pain from the Appalachian State defeat right out of the chute.

Tim Tebow was playing with a broken bone in his non throwing hand, though.

Michigan deserves congrats and Coach Carr, too.