Exercise the COLTER way!

colterphoto1

Hi gang,

I have some Klispch PA systems due to be delivered to the headquarters building this afternoon. Problem is that they have to be removed and trucked to the 'House of Klipsch' (my pad) TONIGHT!

If anyone out there has a truck and a good back and could help with this project I'd be eternally grateful. If we get 5 full sized pickups (including mine) it'll be one single trip that should take about 30 minutes each load/unload and for the trip.

Call at the below number if you can help.

Thanks

Michael

Hi gang,

I have some Klispch PA systems due to be delivered to the headquarters building this afternoon. Problem is that they have to be removed and trucked to the 'House of Klipsch' (my pad) TONIGHT!

If anyone out there has a truck and a good back and could help with this project I'd be eternally grateful. If we get 5 full sized pickups (including mine) it'll be one single trip that should take about 30 minutes each load/unload and for the trip.

Call at the below number if you can help.

Thanks

Michael

Michael, you know you must let these things know about 48 hrs in advance. Next time I'll give you a hand. Klipsch will only need to cover some small expenses (plane ticket, hotel rooms, rental car, etc.) No, don't thank me, what are friends for.... [;)]

Mission Accomplished! Trey helped me get half of it home at noon and Robert and Greg from iPod & Computer speakers dept (formerly ProMedia) were of great assistance dragging the other half home Wed night. Matt B from IT stopped by the house to lend a hand also Thanks Guys! Hope your backs aren't too sore.

M

You could spend this weekend posting some pictures of all this booty you have recently scored. That should not cost you any gas money and would be easy on your back. Also think of all of us anticipating pictures, that would benefit from such pictures.

Jeremy

Gosh, Crowns from Elkhart, MWM/600 weekend in FL, Jubilee weekend in Hope, whatever will I DO with myself this coming weekend?

Any ideas or suggestions?

Trying out the new gear comes to mind.... no hauling it around for 3 weeks before hooking it up and checking it out. Maybe you could throw a party to introduce your neighbors to your new gear....

If you're passing by Kokomo, dropping off some earphones to demo would be welcome......