Took my wife LP shopping... came home with these (!)

RFP

So, Linda and I went to visit a newly-opened LP & "Vintage" other stuff shop today and wound up bringing these home. We must be insane!

Of course, they have to go in the Music Room... I wonder if they will be (1) "Bass Traps" soaking up nasty bass artifacts in the room, (2) "Passive Radiators" which will joyously resonate and emphasize nasty bass artifacts in the room, or (3) just sit there and look cool (or not, depending on your point of view).

Good evening, all... as I said, we must be insane <<<sigh>>>

Rob

Posted Image

Gotta go back soon.... next time for LPs!

Rob,

Where is this new store? How were the prices?

Hi, Ron...

The place is called "Doc's LPs & Vintage"... made us wonder "vintage what?" Anyway, one trip to his store will solve that mystery... he's got lots of other stuff... clothes and various other "junque."

The store is in the northeast quadrant of the intersection of Precinct Line Road & Pipeline Road in Hurst. Doc has no sign up (yet, sez he), so you have to look for the place. He does have a lot of LPs... I was impressed with the quality of his stuff... prices pretty good (I paid ten bucks for a dead mint copy of the two-LP Bob Seeger "Nine Tonigt"). t seems that most of his really good stuff is arounf $6.00, but he has an "extensive" dollar-record section, too.

If you want to go sometime, let me know and I'll go with you... You could drop by here and we could go together.

Have a good week,

Rob

Geeze, did anyone else get this?

Ah, fini, you mistake happenstance (which is pretty much the way I stumble through life) with cleverness and subtlety (both of which I am sorely lacking).<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Indeed, my posting title could have referred to

LP = My wifes initials (Linda Pritchett)

LP = Latin Percussion (the maker of the Congas)

Or

LP = Long Playing 12 records

Alas, I missed the first two heck, we were just looking for records!

Have a great rest-of-the-week!

Rob