NFL..TaDa

hammertop

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NFL playoffs are so much better than regular season.

YUP, and this is just week one ................. Next week is awesome, Sat./ Sun again !!!!!! battin' 500. right now, Giants and Chargers should win , 4 hours and countin' ...................... LSU TOMORROW NIGHT .............

Ok here its is, I say no upsets, Packers beat the Seahawks, Pats beat the Jags, Colts beat the Charger & Dallas beats the Giants. (fingers crossed)

I think that T.O. is heathly and the question if he will play is all a big game, that guy is talented, but he is a mental case. Ok then throw in Glenn, Barber & Witten and I think Romo has people to pass too. Who are the Giants gonna double cover, just throw into singe coverage. On the running side you start out with Jones who runs to the outside while the Giant's defensive line is fresh and then transition to Marion Barber in the second half who runs right at you while the Giant's line is tired and bruised up. Then there is Demarcus Ware who just wants to smear any dude with the ball. I think Dallas has the better OF and DF lines. The Dallas secondary is weaker so Manning will be able to score some TDs. Romo will have to play well enough, not great, we are talking about the Giants. If he throws for 2 TDs, Dallas wins, if he throws 2 INTs Giants win. If Eli plays like Payton, Giants win. I think Romo will due enough and Barber & Demarcus Ware will take care of the rest.

Pat's

Packer's

Indy

Giants..

Those are my picks this week.......

I can't believe you guy's have nothing to say about these pick's...... If what I said only went over this well in my own house....

I can't say too much other than to agree. I really think Dallas will have thier collective hands full, and Romo hasn't helped his cause via his extracurricular activities - which would best be saved for the offseason. That offseason might begin this week, where Romo will have lots of time to go to Cabo.....all the better to avoid the headlines in Dallas.

Two upsets are possible; NY over Dallas and Jacksonville over New England. New England is vunerable to the run, the problem is that teams with a good running offense get taken out of their game plan early if their defense starts giving up points. The Jags are wicked nasty. If they get their running game going and their defense plays tough, they'll win. The Pats can be beat, you just have to keep Brady off the field. NY plays Dallas tough,and they match up well at all the skill positions -- I think that one will go down to the wire. Chargers could beat the Colts, but you never know which Chargers team is going to show up. If they bring their A game, Indy could be in trouble. It doesn't help that they've basically been sitting on their rears for the last two weeks. Laying down for the last game to rest starters means a loss of momentum -- not too smart.

Seahawks bore the Pack into losing late in game ............................... Pats over Jags, Pats must win to play Indy again ..................... Colts just puts the Chargers away, early ................. Dallas over the Giants, no way Eli can have 3 good games in a row, Cowboys defense needs to wake-up .... there it is ; Seahawks .......... Cowboys .................. Pats ............... INDY ............... last week-end of Sat/Sun games...... shucks !!!!!!!!!!

P.S. ............ Miss Simpson will be with ME for the game !!!!!!!!!!! ................. [:P]

Come on... they are both living the American Dream...

He is playing a game we all played as young as 5 years old in our yards....

She is singing/ acting, has looks to model and a established clothing/ shoe company.....(And from Dallas..as a kid BTW.)

They both get paid ridiculous $$$$$$ to basically to "Entertain us.." It is a perfect story, I wish them both luck!

I mean seriously guys... If you were single and Jessica said, "Hey ______ (insert your name here) wanna take me to Cabo, Mexico for a few days so we can swim sun and well you know.. relax a little??" As she batts those beautiful eyes?

Haters do not need to reply.. on this one..like football, I will choose to cheer Tony on and live through his life through football and maybe a little through Miss Simpson! hehehehehehehe

Bye the way, I re programmed my remote control.. I am taking orders if you also need one sent ASAP!! LOL

post-5910-1381935924969_thumb.jpg