jubilee

bodcaw boy

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how far away should you sit for a good sound ????

Mine sound better in the same room than my Khorns did in the same room. Seems my Khorns sound needed more time and therefore distance for the sound to come together (good drivers and steep slope networks)

The Khorns sounded distinctly different and BETTER when I was maybe 25/30 feet away. I do NOT experience that same thing with the Jubilees. I can be 10' away from them and they're sounding smoooooooooth

I did hear them in Indy....

Just recently read an undeledted thread where the owner said they had to break in for a while and now he is selling his Khorns, LaScalla's and whatever else he has.

Sounds like you have serious interest. I wasn't in Indy but the pilgrimadge threads summarized the jubs were setup in a tough room & competing against a loud crowd. I have heard them extensively twice at the plant in Hope. I think you should call Roy Delgado. He is a great guy.

What did I miss? Who put ol pigweed in the mulligan stew? An interesting thread for a change and look what happens. Was it Roy's ode to Mas?

Good question... I thought Roy's comment was actually quite humorous...so there were many surprises!

I suspect what transpired says more about other's fantasies than anything posted in the thread. As to my knowledge no one was upset in any way.

And I certainly wish Dean a terrific and joyful weekend with all of the ensuing 'excitement' in his household!

Can we say 'drummer jokes'?

i think it was me calling all the klipsch guys lying sons of guns and trash or something like that.......can you hear me from the bottom of this trash can?

no drummer jokes but percussionists......fire away!

in Christ, becasue of God's grace,

roy

Is the point in this thread where I am supposed to take offense to "whataburger55" and the thread gets deledted ?

I am learning all the time ...

To soothe my hurts feelings I will accept a pair of Jubille with the 402's..... it would be nice if the base bins were vineered.

Whataburger is Roy's favorite hamburger establishment. It has been reported he frequently drives 60 miles round trip to partake in this vice.

• Moderators

I'm getting ready to sell mine, I have MWM/402 envy.

Yea right !

Well if that's the case the standard way of dealing with is to say something really rude of which you have little no personal knowledge of to get the thread deleted !

I'm getting ready to sell mine, I have MWM/402 envy.

Yea right !

Well if that's the case the standard way of dealing with is to say something really rude of which you have little no personal knowledge of to get the thread deleted !

They sound horrible & you're crazy. How's that!