Amy I have a silly question

dtel

• Moderators

Did I mess up something, Christy noticed I have a little two person "thing" by my name when I post. I don't see on any others ? I have no idea how long it's been there ? I don't care but just didn't know if I did something to cause it. There it is [:|]

Edit, I found a couple more Dee and Srobak has them also.

Not sure, but I think it is because you have an MSN address listed in your profile? Those are the MSN "people", and I have it as well - and that is the only thing I have listed in my profile as a means of contact that is "supposedly" viewable by all users (but actually it isn't). I notice Daddy Dee has one too, but there are no options to contact him via that means either. *shrug* Just a wild stab.

Dtel, I thought you asked that question about a month ago or more, and you remarked that your wife always told you you did not pay attention. Or was that a different but similar question. The reason i ask is that if it was the same question then it proves you dont pay attention! Not that I'm busting your chops here, I know you have a lot more important things to pay attention to...

• Moderators

Thank you oldtimer!!!!! It's not that dtel doesn't pay attention....it's that he uses my/other folks brains to remember the "menial things" for him! Seems he needs to recall some of the "menial things" quite often....more often than he even realizes!

It's kind of like "selective hearing"...if you know what I mean! He is funny...very funny! LMAO

• Moderators

She says I don't pay attention, or something like that ?

I really don't want to hear it all, so when a certain word catches my attention, I ask what did you say.

It sounds like....... kcm e ydifns udfjkj (my name) mdhcnwu tsdju. [;)] [:#]

We make jokes all the time about Dtel regarding his "hearing" or lack thereof....

I was watching a movie with one of Dtel's grandkids and Dtel's Wife one evening. It was some sort of horse movie or something....They said the horse's name and I didn't catch it. So I asked Dtel's Wife "What was that horse's name?". She replied "Lightning". DTEL, who was in another room occupied on the computer (probably this forum), says "Where?". He missed everything except the word "LIGHTNING"!!! Selective hearing, selective memory, IT'S ALL THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a woman says:
"This place is a mess!
C'mon, you and I need to clean,
Your stuff is lying on the floor
and you'll have no clothes to wear
if we don't do laundry right now!"

What a man hears:
"blah, blah, blah, blah, C'MON
blah, blah, blah, blah, YOU AND I
blah, blah, blah, blah, ON THE FLOOR
blah, blah, blah, blah, NO CLOTHES
blah, blah, blah, blah, RIGHT NOW"