Customer Relations @ Klipsch

bhenry

It is rare these days to find a company that treats their customers with the respect that they deserve- Klipsch is one of them.

My wife bought me a pair of AW650's for my birthday about two years ago. I noticed recently that one of the tweeters wasn't working, so I removed the tweeter/horn and bypassed the crossover just to be sure that the tweeter was the problem. I e-mailed Klipsch the next day to ask how we could take care of this and was contacted within an hour by a nice fellow by the name of Steve Wilson. He told the information that he needed from me in order to replace the faulty driver, which I faxed over to them. Within three days there was my new tweeter/horn waiting for me. It saved me (and my dealer) alot of trouble and time and was quickly resolved.

It is good to know that companies like Klipsch and people like Steve still exist.

I own a small electrical contracting company and I strive to treat my customers as well as I expect to be treated and to experience that from such a large company is a nice change.

Thanks!

Agreed! Everytime I call the Steve's in tech support or the parts department I always talk directly with a knowledgable person and get courteous fast service. Klipsch speakers - built to last a lifetime!

I cannot tell you have many times I have been confronted with annoying automated phone menus, non english speaking individuals and long wait times from other companies, Klipsch sets the standard for professionalism. Kudos to Klipsch!

I have two rooms with full 7 channel Klipsch systems and my little girl will realize from the onset what quality sound reproduction is all about.

• Moderators

bhenry,

Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience. We are definitely proud that our customer service is in house, and fully integrated into the organization. They are as much involved with our products as any Klipsch employee, and I think that pride comes through in the service they provide.

I'll pass this along to Steve and the rest of the group. Their job is not easy, and feedback like this I'm sure helps to make it worth it!

bhenry,

Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience. We are definitely proud that our customer service is in house, and fully integrated into the organization. They are as much involved with our products as any Klipsch employee, and I think that pride comes through in the service they provide.

I'll pass this along to Steve and the rest of the group. Their job is not easy, and feedback like this I'm sure helps to make it worth it!

Yes, be sure and tell them to keep it that way, too. This globalization of support after the sale is almost ridiculous. I think in many instances, it is structured, by design, to be such a drag that the consumer finds another way to solve the issue - or just goes and buys another product and considers their broken stuff junk.

So.... when is Klipsch entering the car audio market? Not much difference from computer speakers to car speakers.

On the car market, it was a light suggestion, but just think.... Maybe Klipsch could land a deal to provide the equip. on one or more luxury car brands, like Porsche, Audi, Infiniti, etc. It'd be a good contract. Best Buy was the break they needed. Now, the sky's the limit in terms of mass marketing.

bhenry,

I called one time to find information on lascalas and what I needed and I was helped by this wonderful tech support guy that knew his shit! I mean seriously knew without looking up or asking me to wait and talk to someone else like his supervisor (who probably doesn't even know). I wonder if he is still around, working for Klipsch.

On the car market, it was a light suggestion, but just think.... Maybe Klipsch could land a deal to provide the equip. on one or more luxury car brands, like Porsche, Audi, Infiniti, etc. It'd be a good contract. Best Buy was the break they needed. Now, the sky's the limit in terms of mass marketing.

Porsche, Infiniti use bose. Audi used to but now they are using Bang and Olufsen. Atleast Mercedes and BMW seemed to switch from Bose to now I believe Harman Kardon with their logic system. I think Aston Martin, Bentley, and Rolls Royce use Lynn.