Forum friends: Be thinking of us next week...

fini

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Expecting" is a lot different than "looking forward to," eh, David? [;)]

Well, we should have been on our way to my daughter's surgery. Instead, it's been cancelled. The BC medical director went home early yesterday instead of putting in that little bit of effort to contact Paloma's doctor, regarding his "peer review" decision. Yeah, I'm ticked.

"Expecting" is a lot different than "looking forward to," eh, David? Wink

Well, we should have been on our way to my daughter's surgery. Instead, it's been cancelled. The BC medical director went home early yesterday instead of putting in that little bit of effort to contact Paloma's doctor, regarding his "peer review" decision. Yeah, I'm ticked.

Went home early... Hmmmm. Sounds like golf.

Thankfully the insurance went through. Here's hoping they can get her booked sooner and get her on the road to recovery.

Probably a lot of prodding from her doctor and/or his or her staff.

My doctor and one of his colleagues, our 2 favorite doctors in the facility we use, both left family practice and went to work for one of the local hospitals in the ER and urgent care facility. They both were very good and very caring always trying to do what is best for their patients which meant they'd both go home with a stack of paperwork and laptop ... letters to write to explain why what they had done was necessary or why what they wanted to have done was needed mostly so the insurance would pay.

Your wife, daugher, and you are still in our thoughts and prayers.