Surgery tomorrow

colterphoto1

Micky-D's had to do

Surprise well they call them a milkshake....

No Dairy Queen's either Steve? Most Dairy Queen's still have chunks of real strawberries in their strawberry milkshakes. I'm not sure the standard Steak-n-Shake strawberry milkshake does anymore....though they do have very good milkshakes. Got a couple of frozen custard places too that makes a really good milkshake though at least one is now closed for the season.

2 Steak-n-Shakes here in Kokomo ... we must be spoiled

(#*&%@ almost 2 AM and I'm craving a milkshake...)

Oh shoot - I forgot about that - there was (and still is) a Dairy Queen in the mall (of which I live right across the street from). That was how it went (trying to remember this from nearly two years now), I went to the mall because there was a Smoothie King store in there, only to find it went out of business. I think I do recall going over to the Dairy Queen instead to get a blizzard, but had to get one that had not hard candies and such in it.

Yeah, as for the frozen custard, we got one that is practically a local institution, Carl's, but it was closed for the season (they close from Thankgiving until around Valentines). The place was actually featured on some of those "best places to get Ice Cream" types of shows you sometimes see on PBS or The Travel Channel.

Yeah, nearly 2:30 here and I need to hit the sack! [:o]

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SISSIES!!!!

I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed to make room with two impacted! Pish-Posh, childs play!!

I had braces for 2.5 years (Yawn!!)

I had my two front teeth nocked out, with the front of my scull broken and my gums split paralel to the gum line so the two roots were sticking out of the slot in my upper gums in a forward direction and my lip was split in two pieces up to my nares, and that was painful, BUT......

You aint a real man until they take a pair of regular pliers with a rubber coating on the jaws like usually reserved for the handles and 4 guys restrain you while the fifth grabs your head and the pliers and shoves those roots back into what is left of the root canal into your skull!!

Roger

it's a second incisor, so it's really needed to get it replaced. I have a dental plate thingie (they call it a 'flipper' of all things), that I can use when I really want to smile, but you guys know me, I'm not really the smiley type lately.[8o|]

been living with this hole in my mouth for about 5 months now as I started getting medical stuff taken care of as soon as I was free of employment. it's even getting a bit old giving people the 'Keith Moon' crazy show is even wearing thin, although I've scared the bejeezus [:o] out of a few ladies at stop lights LOL

with the bone graft (since the tooth removal took some jawbone with it- that was fun), the total is about $5 big ones. on top of building the workshop it's money I can ill afford to spend, but with the stock market tanking I just took some out to spend, might as well use it as watching it disappear into thin air, eh?

Good ideas on the movies, S&S milkshakes [:D]mmmm strawberry mmmm. I'll have to get bro Jeff to stop at the Kroger for pharmacy anyway so we'll get some treats then.

And yeah, I'm rejoining my family for the holidays on Saturday for Colter Thanksgiving. That's going to be a treat with me in stitches and unable to avail myself of the goodies. crud.

3:30, back to sleepies. I'll be out like a light at 8:30, just a few hours off...maybe I'll get really hosed on pain meds and decide to screw off the rest of the drywall this weekend?

Good thing Coytee's not nearby or he'd be likely to sneak in and load up a pile of Marie Osmond CDs....

Oh good grief..... any dummy knows that this job calls for Debbie Gibson and Minnie Ripperton singing "loving you"

[A]

Hang in there Michael...