Link to Free Maxell "Blown Away" poster, act fast...

sheltie dave

• 3 weeks later...

I think we are all still waiting, but this is a good wait.

I have been thinking what to do with mine - it will be an extra - and my wife asked if we could frame it, get some autographs on a plain paper offset border, and send it out to Old Buckster's family in Saratoga. We could route it around to various gatherings, and present it to his family as a token of respect for the laughs and friendships he engendered here.

Any thoughts?

icon-quote.gif
sheltie dave:

...We could route it around to various gatherings, and present it to his family as a token of respect for the laughs and friendships he engendered here.

Any thoughts?

You could also have forum members write a little something and sign on a small piece of white paper and send it to you to piece together a white border with.

• Moderators

You could also have forum members write a little something and sign on a small piece of white paper and send it to you to piece together a white border with

Nice idea, if you do this decide on a set standard size paper so they could be matched to make the border or how ever it ends up. If it ends up with to many for the border idea they could just be simply put together as a small book kind of thing.

• 1 month later...

My wife Colleen just mentioned I had a tube sitting on the hall table. Went out and noticed it was from Maxell in New Jersey, and yes - it is "Blown Away." A little slow, and I'm still tearing up a little. Looks like we need to schedule a few gatherings to get the ball rolling.

I'm thinking of one in St. Louis either March 14 or March 21. Other towns that come to mind due to active members and a good concentration of forum members include Detroit, Little Rock area, Indy, California, a couple on the east coast, and hopefully a arrival remembrance party in Saratoga for a heart felt turnover.

Old Buckster is smiling, and probably telling some war stories and how he likes his Heresys best with tubes. We all liked you best of all when you were you, Buckster.[Y]