4...K-horn 1950

5...K-horn 1951

6...K-horn 1952

7...K-horn 1953

9...K-horn 1954

ETC.

JJK

[Y][Y][Y]

Unquestionably the Khorn is a classic. I think it is safe to say that without the corner horn there would be no Klipsch. An 8x10 room is a tad small for a pair of them, however. For that room, Cornwalls, maybe LaScala II. Forte next, then the others.

Haven't heard Palladiums yet, they may fit in the list somewhere. I want to hear a pair.

I have to confess that when I said an 8 x 10 room, I was making a feeble attempt at humor, which is not my FORTE. I thought someone would pick up on it and good humoredly Smile say I must be living in a cell but I guess not. Actually it is more like 14 x 22. Yes

K-horns in the corners of the 22' wall with a Cornwall center speaker - electronics set up for 3-channel stereo.

Stomps it in terms of what?

Looks Sure Looks Great................NOT

Sound Quality: HT yes

Sound Quality: 2 channel Definitely yes. Detail, dynamic impact, ambience (instruments in space behind the wall), etc.

WAF better known as Husband Tolerance Factor on her part.

Ease of setup No, it took me a year to get all the right drivers and horn lenses working together, not to mention the crossover and room position. But it can be replicated easily.

Cost Took the Khorn/LaScala money, so mostly breakeven.

flexability Yes, since the drivers are all separate.

theft deterence Yes, more so than the Khorns, since they are so huge........500 lbs. per channel.

investment potential The asset is fully depreciated since it's all used stuff (except the tweeters), so I can get all my money back in the market.

carbon rating About the same amount of lumber so "pas de difference, monsieur." If you mean efficiency, I get and extra 4-5 db more efficiency and probably even less distortion, like -10 db. In other words, like Colter sez: "Ridiculously Low."

Travis

K-horns in the corners of the 22' wall with a Cornwall center speaker - electronics set up for 3-channel stereo.

Had that for 30 years with a LaScala in the middle. My new setup stomps it.

Very dynamic, no doubt. How is the imaging with that set up?