Georgia Klipsch Heads get together

USNRET

The one and only Cigarbum and I were chatting about a thread where folks had gotten together and enjoyed themselves over a song or three. I know there have been a few stalled attempts for a get together but here's one more.

North Georgia mountains, couple of hours north of Atlanta, near the TN and NC border, Cigarbum's place. From what I've seen a decent place to set up several rigs.

Just checking. Is there any forum members that could make a trip any time in the next couple of months?

Thanks Bob, oh I didn't tell you I was gonna post this. Sorry, you're over it.

Sure, If Athens is more central we can do it at my place. However, then you guys get to drive the distance instead of me. I'm fine with having folks here or driving a shorter distance to be fair to everyone. Of course having folks here is the better deal for me.........I just don't want to inconvenice anyone. Anyone in Atlanta?

I'm interested in such.

My schedule is horrible......so I need advanced notice.

More central GA would be easier for me.......but I will try anywhere fairly close. If in N Georgia......you may want some TN guys to come to.....like Coytee.

jc

Why in the world would you want Richard?

let's see ... entertainment, somebody to blame should something get blown up ... but seriously, I hear he does a really mean Marie Osmond impersonation, oh never mind.... Sorry Richard, did we say Columbia South Carolina? We meant ...

After reading the post of All Funked Up, them boys had too much fun I just though it would be great fun if some of us who live in close proximity couold get together and listen to some tunes. I told Mike (USNRET) that I would up my place to "turn it on, wind it up, blow it out" and not Little GTO but Klipsch. Bring whatever, Ain't nobody going to hear.

I don't know where everyone is located, if someone is more centrally located that's OK, but it would be fun to get together.

Comments welcome, and maybe you guys can figure out what to do with the stuff in the picture.

CB

post-32367-13819438083784_thumb.jpg

I wouldn't mind making the trek. From the Savannah area it's only 3.5 hours to Athens and 5 hours to the North Georgia border. Trouble is......I don't exactly have anything "exotic" or rare to bring for folks to listen to. Besides, if I get anywhere CLOSE to North Georgia it requires I be on my motorcycle.

Seriously though.....it would be nice to put some faces with some names (avitar).

Tom

I'm interested too, but going across the state isn't very fast...I mean... ya can't get there from here.

Bruce

Going from here to there not bad; going from nowhere in TN thru NC to the Cigar Shack in rain, dark, kids...priceless.

Dates? For me anytime except last week of March and first in April.