These are some big speakers!

soundbound

• Moderators

[:o] And they said Jubs were ugly ! I am NOT a technical person with this stuff but that looks like it would cause it self alot of problems ? I would think to start that box would have to have dividers inside at the very least, looks like a crazy "more is better idea".

post-11804-1381944527652_thumb.jpg

Uncontrolled Polar and interference pattern. Hi output/low distortion by way of surface area. Can't be that good or that bad.

So if you are interested in removing light fixtures or picture frames without much physcal effor, these are the speakers for you.Lotsacones for little money.

Bigger is better when it's good horns, well integrated.

"These Puppies Will Make The Walls Breathe".... Holy toledo! These speakers made my flourescent bulbs fall out of their sockets and knocked pictures clean off the walls. No kidding! I have been storing these for a few years now and it is time for someone else to love them the way I used to."

He's quite the salesman!!!Cool

Yes his is quite the salesman! But what kind of power does it take to do that? I'm thinking even if it is pretty impressive, might get stomped by the "Wall of Voodoo" with a fraction of the power?

And then there's the mind alte um special properties of the "Wall of Voodoo". Probably doesn't even get started in that area.

So if you are interested in removing light fixtures or picture frames without much physcal effor, these are the speakers for you.Lotsacones for little money.

But was that with something like 5 Carver m1.5t amplifiers? Forget the specs but lot's of power? I'd take Claude's setup with a good T-Amp over these even for room demolition - not to mention sound qualtiy.

Bigger is better when it's good horns, well integrated.

AMEN BROTHER CLAUDE! AMEN! (sorry, it's that #^@% "Wall of Voodoo"