SSCTROJAN... Jub production pics

Do you keep your $3000 table saw in the living room, or is your workshop just that nice? [:D] This project is on my "someday" list with a big 300Hz round tractrix horn on top. Good luck with your build.

Jeremy

Do you not predrill holes in the motorboard for the woofer screws?. Would seem hard to line up well once the woofer chamber is assembled. Or did you say....not glued together yet?

Members here would love to see photos of you build knowing that you are building these for personal enjoyment.

jc

Yes i do. I am waiting for my woofers to get in. However i didn't do that when i built my first khorn clones and it was a nightmare. But i guess you do learn a lot as you build these. Building stuff like this really works your craft skills and as you build them you learn things that make it easier to build on your next project. I am taking photos of these as i am building. I have some tigerwood coming in that these are gonna be veneered in.

I can help wonder why someone with a $3000 table saw would use 5 ply plywood ($12 bucks a sheet) instead of the standard 11 ply Baltic Birch ($47 bucks a sheet) or equiv that everyone else uses.

Are these getting fiberglass dipped?

You really show that you don't know much about plywood. Cause what you see in the pictures that i am using is 3/4 inch paint grade maple. Which is 41.00 per sheet. So if you ever can afford like a half a million dollar house and want your kitchen cabinets painted and not stained. If you have them custom made and not by prefabs that are cheap built any cabinet maker will use 3/4 paint grade maple. 11 ply baltic birch... are you kidding me? what are you looking at? Will have some fiberglass on joints.