SSCTROJAN... Jub production pics

Turned out very nice SSC, great job! I am a huge fan of oiled Rosewood also. Nobody here would ever guess that though [;)].

I had a couple shoulder and bicep surgeries so I had to lay off my Jube construction(and the forum it seems)for over a year. I am back on them now and just about ready to order my 402/K69 tops. Originally I had planned to veneer mine in Teak oiled Rosewood with black grille cloth as I did my Khorns. However, looks like I may change my listening room to a different room in the house. If I do, they will be oiled flat cut Cherry with brown grille cloth.

• 3 weeks later...

if i was gonna keep them. i would probably design a custom top that looked factory. not sure if i would go with 2 way or 3 way either. i guess i would have lots of options. even with the k55 on top now it sound pretty damn good. def blows my khorns outta the water.

Oklahoma? He's probably got a truck.

Oklahoma? He's probbaly got a trailer too!

I wonder if he's passing through Knoxville anytime soon? After all, it's not like I'm not just down the road from him...

[A]

na.... i enjoyed building them. not in this to make money. i wanted to build a nice set and listen to them and i don't really have room now so i need to get rid of them.

I wish I had your building skills. Nice.

i am in oklahoma. My email is ssctrojan1980@yahoo.com for anyone wanting to contact me out of the klipsch forum. I think they go well with the trachorn. I friend of mine builds those and that is actually what i have on top of mine along with the crites replacement tweeter. I think mine sound awesome. Boy do they thump too.