OT , your late night dinner or snack concoction

sunburnwilly

Well , I got a oversized tortilla from work tonight . Came home and popped a chicken breast in the oven . Heated up a couple of pre cooked slices of bacon and chopped up half of last nights salad . Cut up the chicken and then mixed everything togather . Then simply wraped everything up in the tortilla .

Ta da

post-18289-1381948614778_thumb.jpg

It's only dangerously unhealthy if you put the whole thing on a hoagie and eat it all at one time, and repeat for many years.

So slice it lengthwise in 1/4s or 1/5s and feed the whole family. Though there'd probably be a big fight over who got the outsides with the most bacon.

pasta tonight with a glass of white.

i have to ask what is 'OT' re OT , your late night dinner or snack concoction. I have worked out all the abbreviations on this site exept for this one..

i see it all the time and have never worked it out. is it Orange Tree? [:P] seriously tho - i dont know

• Moderators

Bisamuel I will try that one day, thats the second time I have seen that pic and I need to try it.

Tonight I made me 2 hot sausage sammiches, tomato, mayo. They were not worthy of a pic but they were good !

Bisamuel I will try that one day, thats the second time I have seen that pic and I need to try it.

Tonight I made me 2 hot sausage sammiches, tomato, mayo. They were not worthy of a pic but they were good !

OT usually means "Off Topic", but actually isn't that what "General" indicates.

Willy, you're quite the home-spun iron chef. Where do you get all of your ideas from?

Thanks BOSE , love the old Iron Chef show ! I'm more of the tin chef though . Good ideas and execution but I'm slow and posess mediocre knife skills . But I have been in the food and bev industry for 26 years now and you can't help but pick up a few things along the way .

Man that's livin' on the edge of an exploding heart ! Looks pretty darn tasty though Yes

Yes. It does look darn tasty. Now is it really that much closer to the exploding heart than some of your tasty looking concoctions posted herein? The cheesburger pizza and mambo sandwich come to mind.... dang I'm gettin' hungry.

my wife is making a great dish 2nite, she gets lasagne sheets, she breaks the sheets into long strips, nothing fancy just breaks them up and boil them like you would boil spagetti. then for the sauce, bit oil olive oil in a pan with italian sausage, chopped pumpkin and garlic. its ever so simple but taste amazing.. oh yes and of couse with grated cheese when serving and pepper. I cant wait. only 8 hours to go..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Had to drag this thread up again.

Pork loin cut into 2" thick steaks with a slot cut to make a pocket, then stuffed with plenty of fresh garlic and grilled slowly, also fried breaded eggplant and some leftover green beans with bacon and liquid smoke. With some strawberry daiquiris to help make the cooking more fun.

post-11804-13819487148698_thumb.jpg