A DECADE of Forum Posts?

Following the heels of Forum member Steve's post about celebrating the anniversary of his decade here on the Forum I did a little research. This is unsubstantiated by Moderators, but it appears that we've been around for 10 years now! [^]

Here's the screen of all Forum members, sorted by Date Joined in ascending order. Absent any computer malfunction, it appears that June 11, 2009 was our anniversary, so go get some cake, cigar, cognac, or whatever you celebrate with! [G][D][H]

Special Kudos go out to the esteemed Mr. Tony Reed, who seems to be the 'most posted' survivor from Page one! [Y]

Michael

Private Message

Fri, Jun 11 1999

Fri, Aug 26 2005

Private Message

Fri, Jun 11 1999

Fri, Aug 26 2005

Private Message

Fri, Jun 11 1999

Fri, Aug 26 2005

Private Message

Fri, Jun 11 1999

Fri, Aug 26 2005

Private Message

Fri, Jun 11 1999

Fri, Aug 26 2005

Private Message

Sat, Jun 12 1999

Fri, Aug 26 2005

Private Message

Sat, Jun 12 1999

Fri, Aug 26 2005

Central TX.

Private Message

Sat, Jun 12 1999

Mon, Jun 22 2009

Little Rock, AR.

Private Message

Sat, Jun 12 1999

Mon, Jun 29 2009

Private Message

Sat, Jun 12 1999

Fri, Aug 26 2005

Private Message

Sat, Jun 12 1999

Fri, Aug 26 2005

Private Message

Sat, Jun 12 1999

Fri, Aug 26 2005

Private Message

Sat, Jun 12 1999

Fri, Aug 26 2005

Private Message

Sat, Jun 12 1999

Fri, Aug 26 2005

Private Message

Sun, Jun 13 1999

Fri, Aug 26 2005

Private Message

Sun, Jun 13 1999

Fri, Aug 26 2005

Private Message

Mon, Jun 14 1999

Fri, Aug 26 2005

Private Message

Mon, Jun 14 1999

Fri, Aug 26 2005

Indiana

Private Message

Mon, Jun 14 1999

Fri, Aug 26 2005

Where have all those posters gone, long time passing? Where have all those posters gone, long time ago?

It's been nearly 3 years since I got a pair of La Scalas and found out about this group. It's a club I'm very happy to have joined. It's been great to meet lots of friendly and interesting people who share an appreciation for these great speakers and the folks who built and continue to build them.

• Moderators

Well I have only been around for a little over 6 years but it's fun especially when I could meet some of the people here in person.

The help I have been given over these 6 years has been priceless in helping me find, fix, and adjust anything I was working on to get the best sound, and I still get good advice every time I ask for help sometimes even when you don't ask. [;)]

We were treated to a couple of great weekends from Klipsch themselves at the two pilgrimages we were able to make. At one of the Pilgrimages our name was pulled in one of the two prizes given away. I almost had a heart attack when my name was pulled by Trey's little girl, then was in shock when I found out we won a pair of Cornwall lll's. It really took a couple of weeks to realize it was really true, it was and we have been happy with them since, great workmanship is the best way to describe anything made in Hope AR !

During one of the Pilgrimages we were invited to spend our first night at Rogers home, Great guy and for the many who has been there you know what his theater sounds like, very hard to beat !

The rest of the week we were at the HOK, Michaels home, do I need to say anything else ? Great guy, a house that could be a second home for the history of Klipsch speakers, he has now released a few select speakers but also added others, no one really knows the count ? It was a rough week wanting to stay up every night talking and doing something everyday, it was fun but it did take me a week to recover !

I would like to thank both Roger and Michael for everything, and everyone else we meet that weekend/week for a great time.

To give you an idea what kind of people are on this forum, after we got the Cornwalls home a forum member, Arfanbark sent me a perfectly working HK 930 and even refused payment for the shipping, he said it was a wedding present. That HK has been connected to the Cornwalls ever since and sounds great !

And these are just part of my story, many others have stories of there own.

I wanted to tell this because there are many new forum members since much of this has happened and they need to know what kind of company and members they are dealing with when sometimes it seems like were rough when someone who causes a problem. Most here are very nice but for the most part everyone watches out for each other, that's a good thing to be part of !