Happy 4th

i'm getting the bike ready for my trip, had a little set back last night with a parts issue but I will get around that. Then I have to get 10 acres mowed and do some repair work on the horse fence. Tomorrow I and cooking all the meat for a big party down at the end of the street, 70 plus people and kids. So the smoker will have brisket, pork butt, sausage, and chicken going on early in the morning. Party starts at 4pm.

Loved the picture Roger, very patriotic indeed.

Steve

Great photo, Roger. Seeing the flag always makes my heart go pitter-patter. I will refrain from flag pole jokes out of respect for old glory. LOL [6]

Steve: What's time's dinner? LOL Have a great time! -Glenn

Beer- babybacks- More beer- fireworks- slow roasted pork tenderloin-and.... more beer. two independence days in one week - first the Canadian - now ours.

Weather is georgeous- wish I had a bike-maybe take the Porsche out for a little test run on the back roads early Sunday morning while the cops are all asleep from busting the drunks Saturday night.

Nice pics-I will save the flagpole jokes as well. God bless our troops. God bless America. What a great place to live. Count your blessings.

Happy 4th of July folks. Nice pictures, makes me feel warm inside. I just started a fire in my smoker and it started to rain. Ha. Oh well. Some of our corn is ready to pick. Friends and family coming over. Rain or shine, it will be a good day.

• Moderators

Yep happy 4th, not doing much this weekend all of the " visitors " left last night so it's quiet around here [ip] we need the break ! Not sure about the cooking yet for the weekend, almost everyone had that upset stomach thing thats going around so we might just take it easy this weekend ? Normally I would be cooking/grilling all day so this year will be different, just take it easy and maby go see some fireworks tonight.

Edit; and some music today, couldn't listen this week with a boat load of little kids running around !

I now know why young people have kids and not old ones ! For the first time in 51 years the doctor put me on blood pressure medicine ! 181/151 [:|]

I really love my Grandkids......but NOT all 5 at once with there parents ! Even Christy said I need a break. [:o]

• 2 weeks later...