Correction! Two 1960 Shorthorns for sale S.ML-15 & S.CR-15 SWR-15 gone previously

Mopar68

Hi,

I am in the process of researching a fair market value and selling these two speakers. I have had them for a few yrs now and they sound great everytime i turn the reciever on. The cabinets and drivers are all in excellent to very good shape even the cloth/ woven material is solid If you have any questions or want to make an offer I'll be glad to get back to you asap. I'd really prefer someone pick them up but if it comes down to it and the freight shipping is paid for i'd be willing to go that far to give them a new proud home. I'll be posting pictures of the build sheets on the sides of them and everything else i can get pic's of. Thank you for any and all interest and input.

Scott

Hi,

I am in the process of researching a fair market value and selling these two speakers. I have had them for a few yrs now and they sound great everytime i turn the reciever on. The cabinets and drivers are all in excellent to very good shape even the cloth/ woven material is solid If you have any questions or want to make an offer I'll be glad to get back to you asap. I'd really prefer someone pick them up but if it comes down to it and the freight shipping is paid for i'd be willing to go that far to give them a new proud home.

Thank you,

Scott

Has FunkyHamBone bought these yet [:P]

Where are you located? Posting pics really helps.

Hi,

I am in the process of researching a fair market value and selling these two speakers. I have had them for a few yrs now and they sound great everytime i turn the reciever on. The cabinets and drivers are all in excellent to very good shape even the cloth/ woven material is solid If you have any questions or want to make an offer I'll be glad to get back to you asap. I'd really prefer someone pick them up but if it comes down to it and the freight shipping is paid for i'd be willing to go that far to give them a new proud home.

Thank you,

Scott

I'm interested in one of them for a mono system, if they are Klipsch factory built. Show me some pictures and I'll make an offer. I'll pay shipping, if I need to. Where are you/they?

Anybody know what SCR means? I'm guessing SWR is Shorthorn Walnut Raw.

Hi,

Thank you,

Scott

Anybody know what SCR means? I'm guessing SWR is Shorthorn Walnut Raw.

how about cherry raw