fastlane

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

If there not careful they will bye a chance to watch the playoffs at home...Thats the normal way for them.

But I have not given up yet, they have only shot themselves in the foot so far, now if they shoot themselves anywhere else it's over. [:@]

The fight for the number 1 seed in the NFC is over and... the Saints are it! Thanks to the Vikings loss on MNF the Saints have clinched home field advantage for the first time in club history. Thank you, Bears, for a nice Christmas present. Of course, the first playoff game must be won for home field to actually become an advantage, and the way they have been playing lately that is not certain. Good luck, happy new year, go Saints!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Deuce is back on the roster, signed, and activated . . . . . May play tomorrow . . .

? I read one story that he is not going to play but another where the coach said he will lead the team onto the field ? They could use some help running the ball, I hope he does play.

About 11:00am when the news first broke there was speculation (on WWL radio) that he would play. Later in the afternoon Payton indicated that Duece had practiced but probably wouldn't play. He is supposed to "lead the team on to the field". But it doesn't appear that he's been "ruled out" for playing. We probably won't know for sure until it happens (or not). I think part of the uncertainty surrounding all this is for the benefit (or not) of the Cardinals. Just to give them something else to think about . . . [6]

besides my beloved Raiders, i really like both the Colts and the Saints; however, i'm rooting for both to lose today. i just have such a dislike for that philosophy of taking your foot off the gas at the end of the season and for that reason alone, i want them both to lose. yeah, that may be an extreme and i understand that it's a management philosophy and not what the players would like. you'd think that indy would have learned their lesson by now. the only year that they didn't let up was the year that they won the superbowl. i guess polian can't connect the dots yet.

Big Smile

How dumb is it to have the Pro Bowl before the Super bowl ?

Let's say some really key to a team gets hurt in the Pro Bowl that's going to the Super Bowl, just seems dumb to me.

i agree completely. i would guess that we won't be seeing any players that are going to be playing in the superbowl??? if the colts will pass on an undefeated season, why would they send peyton out there the week before the superbowl. i don't know who had this brilliant idea; but, WHAT ARE THEY THINKING.....actually they're thinking with their wallets.