Vikings 11-3

wuzzzer

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is the last time you remember having a quaterback this good?

22/25 with 4 TDs. I mean seriously the dude is 40.

Yes

Where is he compared with other quarterbacks as far as age goes ?

Well only one quarterback in the history of the NFL has made the Pro Bowl at the age of 40 or older and that was Warren Moon.

And not one quarterback at 40 or older has ever made a playoff game.

So he is in uncharted waters.

What happened this past week, didn't see the game just the stat of AP getting 19 rushing yards? Was Arizona just that good on defense?

James

Vikings as a team had a pretty poor game and lost their number one defender. The Cards had a great game not much more to it.

As far as the division Rodgers had a couple INT's but the Packs defense did outstanding and the Bears are in a rebuilding stage.

Its getting very enjoyable bumping up the Vikes record on this thread. 10-1. Awesome

Correction.... It's getting very enjoyable bumping up the Vikes record on this thread. 10-2 after the Bengals visit this weekend.

[6]

I think they were the inagural team that kick started Farve's career.... they can now be the team that ends it (statistically, not physically)

Sort of like bookends to his story? [<:o)]

they just looked surprised that they had met a great defense

Very interesting weekend coming up. Hopefully (after the Bengals win of course) this weekend and next weekend will validate the Bengals as being viable contenders this year, in spite of having swept the AFC North.

Every time they score on the Vikings or halt the Vike's in their tracks, I'll be thinking of you and giving you a nod of the head.

[A]

As a side note, I spent a large part of two summers at a camp in Ely when I was a kid (late 60's if I recall, perhaps early 70's) which I think was in the heyday of the Purple People Eaters??? Regardless...because of that great experience (Camp Voyager), I also came to always root for the Vikings. So, after the Bengal's shine their shoes with the Vikings jerseys, I'll be rooting for the Vikings afterwards. This is one of those, I want both teams to win however, I undeniably want Cincinnati to win more.

[Y]

Here lemmmee help Coytee out a bit here while he said "So, after the Bengal's shine their shoes with the Vikings jerseys, I'll be rooting for the Vikings afterwards. This is one of those, I want both teams to win however, I undeniably want Cincinnati to win more."

What he meant to say was "so after the Vikes emerge victorious and advance to 11 and 2 this weekend" he'll still feel that old familiar futile tug at his endearment for the Bengals. Yet still give his props to the Vikes [H] [:P]