Vikings 11-3

wuzzzer

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can cleary remember the critics here and in the media saying that Brett did not have the gas to make it to the playoffs. This is a special thing that we are having the pleasure to witness. GO BRETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On to the Super bowl and the MVP.

Let the old man kick @ss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can cleary remember the critics here and in the media saying that Brett did not have the gas to make it to the playoffs. This is a special thing that we are having the pleasure to witness. GO BRETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On to the Super bowl and the MVP.

Let the old man kick @ss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. GO BRET! Too cool to see a 40 year old coot play like that. I too would like to see him in the Super Bowl, hope he has a great game and be MVP,

.........as long as Saints are SUPER BOWL champs....

Man too bad for Brett! Staring at a 50 yard superbowl FG, and getting caught with 12 in the huddle, THEN the interception. Brutal.

NO dodged a bullet. Mn let themselves down.

Well you will see the Brett haters showing up all over the place. 6 fumbles from his teamates 3 of them lost especially with 1 of them on your on 6 yard line in noway helps the cause. Brett moved the ball all over and the low tackle to his ankles was BS.

The 12 men in the huddle was the coaches fault which put Brett into panic mode again and he thought he needed alot more than he actually did. All he had to do was run ahead 5-10 yards in open field and its a field goal and a win.

He will get stuck with that last second interception of regulation and it will stick just like that OT interception with Green Bay against the Giants. It's really to bad but the guy tries just a little too hard.

Vikings played a great game but they didnt protect their quarterback.

Just retire Brett and save yourself from the torture. You had a great career.

I think Farve did great for the team this last year. I am not a Farve hater, but the way he got banged up and the way his wife looked I would understand if he finally walked away from the game. Which I feel he needs to, and man they need to do something about AP the guy can run but can't hold the ball at all.

duder

• Moderators

Well you will see the Brett haters showing up all over the place. 6 fumbles from his teamates 3 of them lost especially with 1 of them on your on 6 yard line in noway helps the cause. Brett moved the ball all over and the low tackle to his ankles was BS.

Your right I read some this morning, blaming Farve, and little mention of the fumbles. They had almost 500 yards of offense what more could you ask for ?

The Saint's offense was almost completely shut down, they barely were able to keep up and had almost no running game. Except for the turnovers it should have been a blowout.

He may be the toughest QB to ever play and there is no denying his desire to win..but that is his achilles heel. He knows he may not get another shot and when it comes to the end, he cannot help himself, he HAS to try to take it. He is way more fun to watch than Joe Montana...but in the playoffs, cool gives a team a better chance to win than a gunslinger.

Favre is a great QB and it is a team game, but you cannot overlook the fact that his last 3 seasons each ended with/because of an INT.

• Moderators

He may be the toughest QB to ever play and there is no denying his desire to win..but that is his achilles heel. He knows he may not get another shot and when it comes to the end, he cannot help himself, he HAS to try to take it. He is way more fun to watch than Joe Montana...but in the playoffs, cool gives a team a better chance to win than a gunslinger.

Favre is a great QB and it is a team game, but you cannot overlook the fact that his last 3 seasons each ended with/because of an INT.

It's really ashame, because he is an awesome quarterback. In fact, I think he surpassed Montana's completed pass record during the Saints/Vikings playoff game. There was some mention of that by the broadcasters.

The fact that he is such a "scrapper" has led to those season ending mistakes.[:(]