Add your portrait ?

seagull

In the upper right corner of all forum pages (if you are logged-in), you'll see "Edit Profile." Click it, and from there click "Avatar." There you'll be able to either upload an image from your computer, or link to an image on the internet. Make sure you also chose to enable avatars...

• Moderators

Looking at your pic it looks very foggy over there in England.

It does not have to be your portrait, if your wanted by the police or something just use a pic of some speakers or something, just keep it clean. [:|]

In the upper right corner of all forum pages (if you are logged-in), you'll see "Edit Profile." Click it, and from there click "Avatar."

All I get is

Not Found: Forum Not Found

The forum you requested does not exist.

I guess I'm kind of stealthy. Been going on for months. Maybe I should ask again if it can be fixed? I've had to have Amy upload my last 2 avatars.

• Moderators

It does not have to be your portrait, if your wanted by the police or something just use a pic of some speakers or something, just keep it clean

Or perhaps use a picture of Dtel.... uh...wait..... never mind, he said to keep it clean. Angel

Yes clean and not my picture, at least pick someone younger and not going to scare everyone, young kids could be looking over your shoulder ! [:o]

Mine's a self portrait. I used a camera with a timer. It's my old collar however. I've got a new one now but didn't feel the need to update my pic.

CECAA850's new collar has built in Klipsch headphones. Wink

I was actually wearing my Custom 3's when I took this picture. My ear flaps were covering them up. Amy sent me some custom ear gels for a perfect fit.