Crazy, probably

dtel

• Moderators

There is a forum member who does not post much but is one of the biggest Klipsch fans around named Kevin Harmon from Louisiana. My wife got this idea from him a couple of years ago while on one of the Klipsch Pilgrimages.

Most people think when I say my wife loves this speaker stuff as much or more than me, that I am just joking.

The other day she went to the motor vehicle office to renew her license plate and when she got back she said they are going to mail the new one. A few weeks later it had not come in the mail so she went up there, this is what she came home with! I had no idea she was going to get this....she saw Kevin's plate at least two or three years ago.

Now Kevin Harmon has the only one in Louisiana and now my wife has the only one in Mississippi.

post-11804-13819513420846_thumb.jpg

Kly P-sch, no. Clip school.... never heard of it. Kelly P. Schoen.... that's got to be the ladies name. Well done but people always try to find the hidden words in personal plates so be prepared. My soon to be ex Mrs. has 2HPY2JY which is supposed to be Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy a la Ren and Stimpy, but nobody ever gets it right. They often think she is 2 much of a Hippy with 2 joints which is not the case. My custom plate is DODADAY and it stands alone.

• Moderators

Yes Wuzzer she did that, I had nothing to do with it.

Now folks are going to think your last name is "Klipsch."

Well I can just tell them, Yes we are the coonass relatives Fred don't want to talk about, how else could I have so many of there speakers ! [;)]

• Moderators

Way COOL! Now I think she needs some Klipsch speakers in the vehicle?

Don't say that she has been wanting some Heresy's for the Jeep since she heard some in the back of somebody's car at the Pilgrimage in Hope. We have 8 pair of working Klipsch in this house already, and another set of Heresy's just waiting for tweeters and mid drivers. [:$]

• Moderators

Super, Christy!!

Any chance Klipsch will pay for free advertising?

If Klipsch paid for free advertising they would have one heck of an outstanding invoice from me![:o] I guess it's pretty obvious how I feel about Klipsch. Every chance I get I tell others how great I think Klipsch and the employees of Klipsch are.

I have never seen a company more dedicated to its "fan base". I believe the loyalty Klipsch has to their customers would make PWK proud. Customer satisfaction was at the very heart of everything Paul did.

After hearing our first Klipsch speakers (Synergy) I became a fan....after visiting the plant in Hope (and returning on several occasions) I became a "die hard fan"![:D] After traveling to Indianapolis for the 2007 Pilgrimage I became a "groupie".[H]

Dtel and I have met people through this forum that have become life long friends. We share their losses and their joys....I have laughed and cried with a lot of the friends we have made on this forum. When we see the friends we have made here....it's like a family reunion...well the kind of family reunion you like to attend...you know the ones where you actually like the family! LOL

My loyalty to Klipsch is solely a result of their loyalty to us....thier customers.[Y]

• Moderators

Thanks for the very kind words, Christy. We feel the same about you guys!

Welcome to the mutual admiration society [:)]

I hope you all have a great holiday season!

And by the way, paying for "free" advertising is impossible. [;)]

• Moderators

Thanks for the very kind words, Christy. We feel the same about you guys!

Welcome to the mutual admiration society Smile

I hope you all have a great holiday season!

And by the way, paying for "free" advertising is impossible. Wink

Technically you are correct....but it's only "free" because Klipsch doesn't pay for it![;)] I love you Amy!

I also wish you a great holiday season!