Steven Seagal Reality Show

kelA

[:o] Has anybody had the pleasure of seeing his cop reality show on A&E? It is so much of a train wreck it is just comical. Seagal is his usual serious self with his big gut hanging out under the bullet-proof vest tazering everything that moves. I think he is the only one wearing a vest on the show. He is actually a deputy sheriff in Louisiana. If you havent seen this yet, you owe it to yourself to tune in and get a good laugh before it is cancelled, because cancelled it will be.[:D]

Hopefully he will run into some of my Cajun relatives and get his butt kicked.Talk about phony.Him and Van Dumb are a close race

Really?

7th-dan black belt in aikido. And he began his adult life as an aikido instructor in Japan. He was the first foreigner to operate an aikido dojo in Japan.

He has made a career as a martial artist, an actor, a recording artist, and a law enforcement officer. Hes been a huge environmentalist and animal activist.

Seriously, wheres the phony in all of that?

7th-dan black belt in aikido. And he began his adult life as an aikido instructor in Japan. He was the first foreigner to operate an aikido dojo in Japan.

He has made a career as a martial artist, an actor, a recording artist, and a law enforcement officer. Hes been a huge environmentalist and animal activist.

Seriously, wheres the phony in all of that?

True he is not the poster child of physical fitness nor is he Al Pacino, but his accomplishments as a master aikido instructor are the real deal.

Bill

He may be the real thing, but he sure is a ham and melodramatic on camera, no I have not seen the show.

As the writer in the local TV Week commented when discussing the show, the more seriously Steven takes himself, the funnier he is. Bill Shatner at least realizes that he's a ham and plays it up, but Steven Seagal seems oblivious to how most people see him.

This guy is a has been @ss clown. His shooting footage is so fake that I spit my beer all over my laptop laughing when I saw it. I have enjoyed his action movies through the years when nothing else was on worth watching and I give the devil his due for his martial arts skills but this show is awful.

The network needs to pull the plug on this joke of a series .[bs]