Eyeball tattoos? Who's brave enough?

mungkiman

I don't have any tatoos or piercing as I'm afraid I'd change my mind about what designs I'd actually like. I hate seeing really pretty girls covered with really stupid tatoos. There aren't many things I like now that I would like in even 5 years.

Why tatoo eyes when you can get designed contacts?

Tarded.

• Moderators

I volunteer for this one. Don't need to be brave! Big Smile

You never know these days [:S]

I am sure someone photo shopped that pic but the general idea is really true.

I did not ever get a tattoo because I could not think of something I wanted to look at the rest of my life. I think most people just get them for attention and it's more of a fad right now.

I don't have a problem with them, but I don't think I have ever seen a woman that looked better because of her tattoos, and some are just trashy looking where they put them, of course I am an old buzzard and think women are just right the way they are. [;)] "Disclaimer"... Most women.....not all. [:P]

Someone with some money to invest will begin the process of developing a method of efficient tatoo removal and patent it. Then they'll become stinkin' rich when, 15 years from now, all these tatoo fad folks realize that their tats ain't gonna look so hot when they're 55 years old. I'm not really sure most folks that get tats don't know that you can't just take them off like a shirt that's out-of-style.

And the reason most folks have tats that either look stupid or are in a stupid place is because they generally go to a tatoo shop after they've been drinking.

I don't have any, don't want any, could care less about them, and fail to see the appeal. But.....

Then again.....

I don't text much either.

Tom

I'm just flat amazed at the number of tattooed, fat, ugly, women I see on a daily basis.

Philosophically, I have nothing against an attractive, artistically done tattoo, but most of the ones I see are just plain hideous. What's with the skulls, flaming eyeballs, demons, dagers, etc. What on earth are they thinking.

I must be a rebel - no tattoos, no piercings....

James