Top Posters In This Topic

One has to understand the physical laws and constants that exist in our
Milky Way Galaxy. It snows when it wants and how much it wants. It
rains when it wants and how much it wants. It gets cold when it wants
and as much as it wants. It gets warm when it wants and as much as it
wants. Meteors crash into the Earth when they want. Chill out man, the
kids are having a ball.

===========================================================

So does Al Gore call that Global Warming or Climate Change?

Can he still rip us off on his company owned websites saying you can buy Carbon Credits? hahahahahahaha

What will they teach now?

No snow here on the south Island, nor in Seattle, while it's frigid and snowy in the Prairies. Even Toronto has not had much snow. Luck of the draw. We could have blizzards next year; we've had them before, like last year, for example.

My back hurts just looking at that snow. I bet the thrill is starting to wear off a little now. 45 miles southeast of Buffalo with hardly any snow. a couple 18 inch snow falls but nothing serious. With a long drive thru the woods I have to push the snow 400 feet to get it out of the way. I plow every 4 hours to keep up with it. Quite often trees blow down which I have to cut before they get buried. Here is a pick of my driveway out by the road.

post-18012-13819540003132_thumb.jpg

post-18012-13819567064688_thumb.jpg

post-18012-13819568448202_thumb.jpg

Gary, sounds like you got it worse then me. Hope you back is better and you are keeping warm.

Thought I was gonna need a bigger boat, er stick.

First order of business get the smoker set up for the Super Bowl

Next order the work

Dog thinks this is BS I agree.

Brewery back operational

Where am I gonna put the 10-20 inches we are supposed to get tonight :?::shock:

JJK,

One has to understand the physical laws and constants that exist in our Milky Way Galaxy. It snows when it wants and how much it wants. It rains when it wants and how much it wants. It gets cold when it wants and as much as it wants. It gets warm when it wants and as much as it wants. Meteors crash into the Earth when they want. Chill out man, the kids are having a ball.

JJK

Very odd reply seeing that the general forum is the place to discuss these types of topics.

I am glad everyone is Okay, although some will see chiropractors soon. You all are in my Prayers!

I just received this email from a friend in Southern California.............

With all the news lately about the subzero weather and snow that the
midwest and east coast areas are experiencing, we shouldn't forget that
Southern California has its share of devastating weather also.

Below is a photo illustrating the excessive damage caused to a home
from a west coast storm that passed through the
Orange County area. It

really makes you cherish what you have, and reminds us not to take life for granted.

SouthernCalStrom.jpg

I hope this is taken in with the Humor that is intended! [:^)]

Dennie[;)]

I spent most of the day gearing up for the 16 inches that are supposed to be on the way. This time I got my generator running for the first time since '03?? when Isabelle came through and we lost power for a week. It started on the first pull which practically guarantees we won't lose power this time.

I also tried to save some of my bushes. The first pic is a 40 year old azalea in my backyard. I tried to be as delicate as possible. Sometimes all you can do is hope is melts before the branches snap.

post-11821-1381954002513_thumb.jpg

post-11821-13819567092666_thumb.jpg

post-11821-1381956847185_thumb.jpg

I wonder when we'll see the mailman next......

Hang in there Gary!! I couldn't even imagine what that would be like!

Does it get a little claustrophobic? All that "White Stuff" piled up would be a little eerie, for me at least!

I have a Honda 3500 generator that I start twice a year, just in case, and it starts on the 3rd pull every time. [Y]

Dennie

Here we go with yet more snow!

There is close to 5 new inches of snow on the ground here since I've left work some 2 hour or so ago. The ride on the interstate back home was getting dicey (glad I only have to go 13 miles). Still amazes me just how asinine some of the drivers around here are - no wonder there are so many accidents in the area during these things!

I tried to get a couple of pictures, but I can't get anything to come out that looks decent. Will have to wait till tomorrow to see what we ultimately get out of this one. Kinda sad, being a skier, and love to see snow, but even I'll admit that it is starting to get a bit ridiculous around here. At least the skiing this upcoming weekend is going to be so friggan SWEET (plus still got these brand new Volkl Tigershark 10s that I just can't wait to get out on the mountain!)