Professor Thump

winchester21

That sig 45 is sooooo sweet. I wish I had one- reputation for extreme accuracy. My sons friend bought a Daw Wesson Infidel which is a bout the sweetest pistol have ever held in my hand. They only made 7 of them- Stupid money but OMG what a gun.

I think the good deals on Kimbers are slipping away- the tab on Stewart's gun was 900+ with a few options. However they gave him 500 in trade for his 9mm xd with a bunch of factory options- He only paid 400 and carried it for almost a year. Says a lot for the XD

The short barrel on the kimber does not seem to effect the accuracy on his. It is a stone cold tack driver,

I got the hots for a Bushmaster carbon 15 pistol and or a Kimber shorty.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope Klipsch is not moving everything to China????

Not at all. On the contrary...

This thread seemed to have died but a few of us, OK, maybe only me, are/is still patiently waiting to find out what you meant by "On the contrary..."

• Moderators

This thread seemed to have died but a few of us, OK, maybe only me, are/is still patiently waiting to find out what you meant by "On the contrary..."

I am still waiting th hear about the new magic brownies, I have a new appreciation for the Professor's work stuck right in my ear.

• 1 month later...

Still wondering what Amy meant by Not at all. On the contrary.... and then went all quiet on us.

The last time I resurrected this thread the subject managed to get changed again.... inquringminds want to know...

• 1 month later...

Still wondering what Amy meant by Not at all. On the contrary.... and then went all quiet on us.

The last time I resurrected this thread the subject managed to get changed again.... inquringminds want to know...

Still wondering.... it's been awhile. Seemed like a good time to resurrect as I think P Thump is heading back to China...

Or is mum still the word?

Still wondering.... it's been awhile. Seemed like a good time to resurrect as I think P Thump is heading back to China...

Well since the RF-7 II is out of the bag now (check out Amy's blogs and the press release), mum is no longer the word.

And yes, P.Thump is in China again.

• Moderators

Well since the RF-7 II is out of the bag now (check out Amy's blogs and the press release), mum is no longer the word.

I think he just likes the food and that big wall, also being the tallest person around helps ! [8-|]

• 1 month later...

I think he just likes the food and that big wall, also being the tallest person around helps ! Geeked

Hmmmm. P Thump I think has recently returned from China and Trey I think posted something about more to be built in Hope in his Reference II post or maybe I was just dreaming. I've heard that Roy is very heard at work, swamped with work even. So, maybe now y'all can tell us what's coming?

Or do y'all just like to tease us and keep us guessing? [^o)]

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't read too much into Amy's comments. An online dictionary suggests that Amy in mentioning 'contrary' may be advancing "...a proposition so related to another proposition that both may not be true though both may be false, as with the propositions All judges are male and No judges are male".

"On the contrary" meaning the new RF-7 II and the RC-64 II are still being made in Hope.

I was thinking something really new. Were not the original RF-7 and RC-64 made in Hope? And also the RF-83 and RF-63 when they were in the lineup?

Very good to see that the new versions are still made in Hope.

b3919d87-fe20-49a8-9358-60337a76accd

• 8 months later...

Well Young Lady you started it.................what is Up with the "On the contrary"..................?Wink

edit sorry didn't realize this was an old thread.

• Moderators

Actually, I forgot. I can share now. While the P-39F (flagship Palladium model) has been the only one in that line to be assembled in Hope, during the past few months, the transistion has been made to move the rest of the line to Hope as well. Ta-da! We continue to look for other opportunities to utilize the Hope plant, and will let you guys know as decisions are made.

Good sign for things to come!