Marshall - - is OK!!!

colterphoto1

Holy crap...I don't get out enough.

Marshal, you are one of the best and absolutely necessary to this community. I wouldn't want to deal with a hurricane season without you!

O GOD of heavenly powers, who, by the might of thy command, drivest away from men's bodies all sickness and all infirmity; Be present in thy goodness with this thy servant Marshal, that his weakness may be banished and his strength recalled; that his health being thereupon restored, he may bless thy holy Name; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Amen....

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spoke with Marshall. I'm happy to report that he has made a complete recovery and is operating as normally as possible (well if you know him nothing is quite normal for Marshall). Seems that a wrenched neck coupled with some odd dietary conditions resulted in some numbness that resembled a slight stroke. He was doubting his ability to do woodworking again, that was the reason for caution in the first statements.

So long as he stays limber and stretches a bit there should be no recurrence of symptoms. Doctors have given him xrays and MRI and recently proclaimed him recovered from whatever it was. Since he was not in dire emergency status it took a bit to get all tests and results back. He still has some stiffness but is doing well and sounds fantastic and positive.

He said 'Any of you fellas who have recently retired will understand being more busy in early retirement than during your working years'. That's what he's up to currently- moving monies around, preparing to do several home repairs, taking care of the kids etc. He says he'll stop by here again in time and possibly return to making grills, motorboards, and refurbish Klipsch Heritage in the future, but it'll be a few months.

He appreciates all the good thoughts and well wishes and everyone respecting his wish for privacy during this time.

Michael

I've not received any word back. Will try again.

What about the department he served with? I'd think they'd know something. I can't recall the name of it but he mentioned it on numerous posts.

Dave

I know the department but they probably shouldn't divulge such information in today's world..... I would try calling but Michael says Marshall requested we let him recuperate so I will honor that request. I will email Michael the contacts I have for Marshall in case I have any he doesn't. Doubtvul but just in case.

I don't know Marshal personally, but have sat in front of my screen for hours reading his posts and a couple of PM's back and forth and hope all is well with him as I don't know what to do without crazy frogs and ever changing avatar's. Best to you!