Jubilee's in Richmond VA, who might like to help setup and listen?

Coytee

Yea, she thinks they will be about the same size of my La Scala II's. I am hoping to have them setup and installed before she get's back from work. Since I work from home, I think it's possible. Skonopa, that's fine, just let me know when you get back and we will definitely set something up. Much thanks to Coytee and Mike B for all the advice and tolerance for all the questions I had. Going to 2 way and going to active, this is my first rodeo. [8-|]

Yea, she thinks they will be about the same size of my La Scala II's. I am hoping to have them setup and installed before she get's back from work. Since I work from home, I think it's possible. Skonopa, that's fine, just let me know when you get back and we will definitely set something up. Much thanks to Coytee and Mike B for all the advice and tolerance for all the questions I had. Going to 2 way and going to active, this is my first rodeo. Geeked

I'll have to let you know. Hopefully, by that time, spring will be well on its way (although it will suck that the skiing will be pretty much over), so would be cool to check out the new rig.

Ntcrusher, thanks for the invite a little far away rigth now! I plan on visiting some friends soon one who is making some very interesting "single malt" with some acclaim. I will look you and Thebes up (he had earlier offered an invitation if it is still open) I will bring you both a bottle of this bizzaro brew and we will have a time with it! From what I have read, there should be JUBFESTs all over this country! This should be the first of the year! Remember lots of pictures!!!!

No problems Juniper. I will have pictures of the truck pulling up all the way to the wee hours in the morning of me listening to them. My setup will be bi-amping the TADS with a Mcintosh MC402, a Crown K on the base bins and a MC 7270 on the La Scala II. Will probably run another K2 on the Klipsch RF-63's on the sides.