Jubilee's in Richmond VA, who might like to help setup and listen?

Coytee

No problems Juniper. I will have pictures of the truck pulling up all the way to the wee hours in the morning of me listening to them. My setup will be bi-amping the TADS with a Mcintosh MC402, a Crown K on the base bins and a MC 7270 on the La Scala II. Will probably run another K2 on the Klipsch RF-63's on the sides.

I imagine after you hear these beauties in stereo you may find you don't need sides :)

No problems Juniper. I will have pictures of the truck pulling up all the way to the wee hours in the morning of me listening to them. My setup will be bi-amping the TADS with a Mcintosh MC402, a Crown K on the base bins and a MC 7270 on the La Scala II. Will probably run another K2 on the Klipsch RF-63's on the sides.

I think around youre jubilees those other speakers will be just fluff!!!!

Anytime Pete. I'm assuming you are talking about the spring race at RIR.

You sir are correct! It's one of the tracks on the list to check off and this year, I'm going to go. I remember a trip into Richmond about 20 years ago when a company was trying to pursued me to run an office and live in the area and I'm going to put a disclaimer on this and the riots are going to start,[:P] I grew up in N.E. Pa. and lived in S.C. for over 15 years..............that said, we're driving down Monument Ave. and the money man is going on and on about the history of Richmond; we drove past the monument of Robert E. Lee and he said to me, "just look at that" and I couldn't help myself, as getting a reaction is just a part of who I am, and I looked him square in the eye and said "That's the finest second place trophy I've ever seen"[:P] O.K., everyone relax and get another drink and enjoy the moment for what it is. YOU WEREN'T THERE and have no skin in the game so just take a deep breath and laugh.......I did, but needless to say, I didn't move to Richmond.

Of course, I've been foolin with you, but my handlers insist I ask these questions. I would be honored to attend, depending upon timing/schedule, phases of the moon, etc.

I've always wanted to hear Jubs and I've some friends that live over in Petersburg, so I could combine the trip,

I would, of course, bring a Jub Warming Gift. I have a smallish collection of near-mint Neal Sedaka lps I've been dying to give away, er present to someone who would enjoy them as much as me.

Let's firm things up as the date get's closer. By the way, I know you are going active, but what will you be driving them with?

Larry, because I'd be staying overnight with friends, I think I'll be driving separately.

By the way Crusher, got to be an exciting time for you, much worse than Christmas. Congratulations!

Going with a EV DC ONE

Very good choice IMHO [Y].....I've been very pleased with the sound qualty and flexability of the EV DC-One...in my system.

mike tn

Hey Thebes if you go to hear the Jubs and you like Blues then try if possible to listen to Muddy Waters (Folk Singer) and BB King/Eric Clapton (Riding With The King).

• Moderators

I am only 45 minutes from Richmond, VA. I'd love to go listen to them! However, if it is on about the 1st of March, I'll be Wyoming at the time.

Skiing ? Stick out tongue

DTravelmn straight! Jackson Hole, WY!

I thought so, I ski like the people you go rescue ! [:$]

Thanks Mike, I figured it was going to be either that or the DX38. I listen to music more than anything, but the better half likes watching blu ray's so I have to keep my sides. I did want to put the 402 on the La Scala, but I can't because it would block the TV. When I build my addition next spring, (30X40) I will probably do something like that.

• 2 weeks later...