RF-7II Owners Thread

BluBitRates

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for your finish to darken.

I wouldn't either[+o(] but it will darken quicker with UV rays.

I have a set of rb15's that are as light as ever.

That's because they are vinyl, unless you veneered them with wood.

Bill

That's a beautiful sub btw Bill!

Thanks, but JHoak(Jeff Hoak) is the master woodworker. He did all the veneering work. I just sanded and clear coated 3 times and painted the feet. Still some work to be done but hope to have it completed by next week.

Bill

I'm a little nervous because my RC-64ii is being sent through ups. Hope it doesn't get beat up!

I don't how vann's boxes their stuff, ( I'm presuming pretty well ) but I'm sure it'll get there in one piece. ASD put my rc-64 box inside a double padded box and everything was fine when I opened it. The outside box was a little rough, but it didn't have any holes that poked in or anything like that.

I'm a little nervous because my RC-64ii is being sent through ups. Hope it doesn't get beat up!

I don't how vann's boxes their stuff, ( I'm presuming pretty well ) but I'm sure it'll get there in one piece. ASD put my rc-64 box inside a double padded box and everything was fine when I opened it. The outside box was a little rough, but it didn't have any holes that poked in or anything like that.

Yeah Vanns has always double boxed everything I have got through them. Should be fine. A1UC said his showed up with minor damage but they gave him $200 back. We shall see in the near future

Yeah Vanns has always double boxed everything I have got through them. Should be fine. A1UC said his showed up with minor damage but they gave him $200 back. We shall see in the near future

I just ordered an RS-52 II from Vann's and it wasn't double-boxed. I couldn't believe it since it's not that big of a speaker and everything I've ever gotten from them previously has been double-boxed.

Schwa that sucks. Were the speakers okay or did they get damaged? It really sucks how we have to worry about something showing up damaged from a DELIVERY comapny. That is their job! That's all they do and yet they still throw people's stuff around. Happened to my RF-83s and an expensive crankshaft.