Slow Forum

JJkizak

Just today? I've got aCommodore 64 that runs faster than this place. Maybe the new owners will pony up an up the ram all the way up to a whole 32 megs.

i thought you were the new owner? i was already removing my klipsch grill pins from my speakers and installing THEBES placards.

Story of my life. I come in at 115 million and wouldn't ya know, some schmoes from New York counter at 116 mil. I'm turning over the couch cushions for for the loose change to counter-counter, but just then this great song comes on the radio. I start groovin and movin and before ya know it, I've completely forgot about the deal/ By the time I remember, you guessed it, the deals done and I'm sittin by the curb.

• Moderators

look at the bright side of it...rumor has it that this Amy character is practically unmanageable. Always on the internet or taking pictures. Take your money and buy TV Guides--those things are like gold. Steve

That's funny [H]

It's a consipracy I tellya! There chocking off the bandwidth and repositioning it so the Facebook nerds can post trenchant questions like: "Dude, What's a speaker and can it fit on the end of my ipod?"