Is Audiogon... Gone?

Schu

Auctions and "Featured Items" seem to be working OK but any item I click on in classifieds return:

Error: Page cannot be displayed. Please contact service provider for more details. (2)

They ain't got it back up to snuff yet. At least not for me...[:(]

I have a few things that I'm wanting to post but I'm afraid to do it until they're back 100%.

Doing it again.....

I have not had any problem going to a webpage, it is not my computer or my security. What I am getting is Network Solutions (a domain name register) webpage which Network Solutions uses when a domain name address which they have registered either does not exist or the renewal payment is past due.

Here is a screen shot.

audiogon.jpg

If it works it may be that your computer has the webpage in its cache
(memory) refreshing the page several times may bring up something
different.

Just refreshed a dozen times. Everything is fine. Who has a worm?

Well there are many people on several forums reporting they cannot go to Audiogon. When I tried I got the Network Solutions web page this is very common if a website which is registered by Network Solutions discontinues it's services usually because they will no longer exist or are in some sort of transition with their domain name or web hosting providers.

I got the Network Solutions several times, later the site started to work successfully but then went back to the Network Solutions page.

I just ran a whois on the Audiogon.com domain name and it was last updated today 5/20/2011 and the registration expires 5/13/2018 so it appears that they probably just renewed their domain name registration and probably were late doing so, so there may be some problems accessing the site for a short while which can vary sometimes up to 48 hrs.

BTW I do web design and run several websites and have many domain names registered so I am familiar with the process. I have used Network Solutions before (they were originally the only register for domain names) but I use another register now. I just renewed a couple of domain names yesterday which I almost forgot to do on time, but I was on time. [:P]