We sold our house!!

wuzzzer

We had it on the market exactly 2 months. The buyer submitted an offer on Sunday, our realtor counter-offered and they accepted the offer! Our closing date is July 28th so we're going to have to find a new place to live pretty quickly! We're moving about an hour west of where we currently live. We're going to rent an apartment or house first and once we're there for a while we'll probably look for a modest home to buy.

I hope we end up renting a house and I hope it has a room worthy of a nice pair of speakers!

This will go a long way to help us simplify our lives and reduce the mental and physical stress I've been battling.

Congrats, I wish I was in your shoes. Our home in GA bought in 2001 has lost 53% of its 2008 appraisal and is worth 39% of what we have in it. Double payments each month keeps our balance in line with the falling appraisal. A home next door to us bought for $220,000 in 2000 and had $40K in improvements sold last week for $84,000.