Wow

snackguy

That snackguy is a huge can of worms that you just opened up.

If you want my opinion, they BOTH have their faults. And more than anything.... THEY NEED TO LEARN TO CO-EXIST! They don't have to like each other, but they need to learn to be neighbors.

My God help them all.

------------------

the m00n system

RF-3II Front floors

RC-3II Center

RS-3II Surrounds

RSW-12 Subwoofer

Harman Kardon AVR 520

Toshiba SD 3205 DVD

Samsung 27" Flatscreen

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

Actually, I think the Israelis should just get the hell out of there. First of all, it was not their land to begin with, it was the Palestinian's. From this point, Israelis can be seen as terrorists as they are trying to take over land that is not theirs. Instead, they are calling the people who own the land "terrorists" when they try to protect themselves from the extreamly developed army Israel has.

------------------

Coming soon...

Home Theater:

Projector: (Still deciding)

A/V Receiver: Denon AVC-A11SR (European version of Denon AVR-4802)

DVD Player: Denon DVD-3800

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Mains: Klipsch RF-7s

Surrounds: Klipsch RS-7s

Subwoofer: SVS CS-Ultra w/Samson S1000 amplifier

Can of worms is correct!!!

Being good neighbors is not something likely to ever occur over there...sad, but true!

I personally believe this type of discussion (along with other political, religious, etc. ones) are best left out of this forum...FOR OBVIOUS REASONS!!!

Let's stick to audio, please Smile.gif

------------------

If you want to send a private message, or have already done so, be aware I have not as yet been able to retrieve them. Send e-maill instead, please...just note Klipsch forum in the heading so it doesn't get deleted.

I agree the subjects discussed on this forum must be limited. In ham radio circles there is a unwritten rule banning sex, religion, and politics.

Sometimes we get into economics and that creates more friction than we need.

Gil

Political and religious discussions should be relegated to other BBS???

I don't think so. We can keep it within this particular thread. I have enough faith in my fellow Klipsch owners (and would be owners) to trust them to keep their opinions to this thread and recognize that all people have different perspectives (if they agree with mine or not).

That said, here is my take:

I don't know exactly where this Israeli/Palestinian conflict began, wether it was in 1948 or if it was centuries before during the cursades. I feel very strongly about two things though:

1. Killing people who you don't know by running into a crowd with a belt of explosies tied to your belly (or any other kind of "sacrifical" suicide death) is wrong and a sin against god (whether it be a christian, moslem, or jewish god).

2. Commiting mass destruction and killings in the name of established government aginst a group of people who identify themselves with one particular racial, ethnic or religious group is wrong and aginst god (christiam, moslem or jewish god).

May they both burn in hell until they renounce their ways.

CC

"The lights that burn brightest behind stained glass, will cast the darkest shadows upon the human heart."

"The world is on its elbows and knees. Its forgotten the message and worships the creeds!"

-Matt Johnson of "The The"

"Armageddon Days Are Here (again)"

This topic has nothing to do with Klipsch, nothing to do with audio in general, and has no business being on this board. Although other non-audio topics do pop onto this board on occassion, this particular one doesn't belong here. Snackguy just threw a hand grenade on this board and pulled the pin. It is just waiting to explode. That's one heck of a topic for your second post snackguy.

If I were a moderator, I would kill this topic. It serves no purpose for the goals of this board. I for one will not post any more replies to this topic.

quote:

. Killing people who you don't know by running into a crowd with a belt of explosies tied to your belly (or any other kind of "sacrifical" suicide death) is wrong and a sin against god (whether it be a christian, moslem, or jewish god).

I disagree.

When you have a highly mobalized army, like that of Israel's, that is blowing up schools, homes, etc. of YOUR country, what do you expect the other people to do? They don't even have guns, okay, they might have SOME weapons but no where near to what Israel has. Due to this, the Palestinians have lost their value for their life and so sacrifice their life to fight for their country. These "suicide bombers" are actually Palestine's weapon against Israel's torture.

BTW, do you know who Israel got to Palestine? In 1948 Britan dumped all the Jews into Palestine because they did not want them in their country. They hated them. Now, according to America's definition of a "terrorist," Israel is a terrorist. Why? Because Israel is occuping another country by using "force."

------------------

Coming soon...

Home Theater:

Projector: (Still deciding)

A/V Receiver: Denon AVC-A11SR (European version of Denon AVR-4802)

DVD Player: Denon DVD-3800

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Mains: Klipsch RF-7s

Surrounds: Klipsch RS-7s

Subwoofer: SVS CS-Ultra w/Samson S1000 amplifier

Kain the A-rab. The radical a-rabs are too chicken shi% to put on uniforms, and instead hide behind their civilians. In fact they be killing civilians whether they're own get killed or not. they are easier targets and thats what cowards do. Case in point is 9-11.

Dissappoints me of a youth like you in a supposed ally of America country supports outright terrorism but convinces me more of a definite outcome. I got two words for a Concentrated movement that supports the target murder of civilians over going after the military, neutron bomb. Get ready for the invisable sun. The first flash won't be heaven and neither will the second. LOL

You get too much from the liberal press over there. I dont think you know how most americans feel. This aint Europe either and never will be over run by a radical A=rab population explosion. Wink.gif

------------------

go forth & hump the world

quote:

Originally posted by cc1091:

Political and religious discussions should be relegated to other BBS???

I don't think so. We can keep it within this particular thread. I have enough faith in my fellow Klipsch owners (and would be owners) to trust them to keep their opinions to this thread and recognize that all people have different perspectives (if they agree with mine or not).

cc1091. I politely dissagree with you. This does not belong here in this forum which is why I said he opened up a can of worms.

This is a house of sound, not a house of political views.cwm1.gif

------------------

the m00n system

RF-7 Front floors

RC-7 Center

RS-3II Surrounds (May update to RS-7)

RSW-12 Subwoofer

Harman Kardon AVR 520

Toshiba SD 3205 DVD

Samsung 27" Flatscreen

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

• Haha 1

quote:

Originally posted by KAiN64:

BTW, do you know who Israel got to Palestine? In 1948 Britan dumped all the Jews into Palestine because they did not want them in their country. They hated them. Now, according to America's definition of a "terrorist," Israel is a terrorist. Why? Because Israel is occuping another country by using "force."

That a load of crap that could only come from a brain washed A-rab. The UN allowed for Israel & the Palestinians sold their land to Jewish Settlers. Then they tried to take it back by their own law of sovereignty. Where Isreal kicked all arab AS$ well like 8 arab countries against 1. This war started by the Arabs was Against the UN proclamation who's skirt the Paletinians now hide behind at every turn. It like a jury verdict they dont agree with so they make their own rules but use the UN where it favors them.

Why Dont the UAE give up a few mercedes or RF-7 for a rich punk with all the oil money they hoard to help the Paletinians build a Military or for even better Causes. The Europeans need to dump all the A-rabs back into the UAE and Suadi. LOL They don't

want them either though. LOL

That why I think the future for the A-rab countries looks bright only as in the flash of a bomb. The A-rab youth are all like the 60s hippies but instead of Tom Hayden and Abbie Hoffman their heros are the likes of Sadam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden ans Yasser Arafata$$.

And they Have been allowed to grow and prosper by a certain complacent 8 years USA Adimistration. No more boy. LOL Hussein is next and if or when the likes of Kain get control of their wiser governments they will get to meet allah as soon as they wish. LOL

------------------

go forth & hump the world

This message has been edited by forresthump on 04-29-2002 at 09:03 PM

for $5B a year in aid, the US should get something for their money, did you know the average Iraqi businessman makes $50 per month and that the Iraqi government rewards the families of freedom fighters with $25,000? It is all about power and money. Since this is an audio forum, I must ask "what speaker systems are available to families of dead freedom fighters?"

------------------

Colin's Music System Cornwall 1s & Klipsch subs; lights out & tubes glowing!

"subjects discussed on this forum must be limited" ???

AMENDMENT I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

This message has been edited by DNTBY4N on 04-29-2002 at 09:05 PM